What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angus Crichton been shopped around.

st.phil

Bench
Angus is one of JDB's witnesses in the trial this week.

Kinda related but yeah doubt we'd sign him - seems like a Rooster or or Rugby the options for this guy

Gareth67

First Grade
Double Morris and Friend signed new one year deals (2021)

JWH is signed up to 2023

Friend , although has had his share of troubles in his time , would have to be one of the best hookers / organizers in the game . His dummy half running is second to none as are his metres gained .

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Friend , although has had his share of troubles in his time , would have to be one of the best hookers / organizers in the game . His dummy half running is second to none as are his metres gained .
His forward passes from dummy half are also second to none.

As is his whinging to the refs.

If he flapped his arms any faster when trying to appeal for penalties on Wednesday night, he would have taken flight.

Gareth67

First Grade
His forward passes from dummy half are also second to none.

As is his whinging to the refs.

If he flapped his arms any faster when trying to appeal for penalties on Wednesday night, he would have taken flight.

Yes but that is hammered into their psych from the day that they sign their initial contract with the rorters. I recall the Ricky Stuart coached teams being particularly well versed in it .

Gareth67

First Grade
Crichton will stay a Rooster...Im betting Cordner will be forced to sit out 2021 due to repeated head knocks...would be criminal if he was allowed to play on.,..

Agree micky and unless the roosters begin to put the well-being of their players as the top priority other than the winning of the game , then I can see that Luke Keary will not be that far behind Cordner .

Drakon

Juniors
Agree micky and unless the roosters begin to put the well-being of their players as the top priority other than the winning of the game , then I can see that Luke Keary will not be that far behind Cordner .
I actually think the Roosters have been at the forefront of looking after head knocks having both Keary and Cordner stand down for decent periods this last year.

Latest posts