What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soto

Bench
Id take Mansour...he was very good.
With the Fergo talk of being no good and Gennings gone, Mansour would be a good pick up

84 Baby

Referee
If Fergo was to retire and Menko is found naughty, my target order would be:
1. Staggs
2. JAC
3. Farnworth (or a like skilled/potentialled centre)
4. Mansour
5. Allan if he can play centre

There’s probably some others. If we need to replace both of them, I think we should be looking at a centre, nothing against Opacic but I haven’t really seen him do anything, plus I think Dunster could be worth a shot (the proviso there is Sivo needs to pull his thumb out - he needs to anyway but if no Fergo, he really needs to)

Gronk

Staff member
If Fergo was to retire and Menko is found naughty, my target order would be:
1. Staggs
2. JAC
3. Farnworth (or a like skilled/potentialled centre)
4. Mansour
5. Allan if he can play centre

There’s probably some others. If we need to replace both of them, I think we should be looking at a centre, nothing against Opacic but I haven’t really seen him do anything, plus I think Dunster could be worth a shot (the proviso there is Sivo needs to pull his thumb out - he needs to anyway but if no Fergo, he really needs to)

Who would you trade for JAC. Storm want something decent in return.

Sivo ? Be careful with what you wish for there. Belly will have him back to 2019 greatness.

84 Baby

Referee

Sivo ? Be careful with what you wish for there. Belly will have him back to 2019 greatness.
I’d just tell them we already gave them Genko. But really my list was based on skill, need and maybe availability, I’m not assuming any are even possible or if we don’t sign one that it’s because the club is shit.

But if we don’t sign all 5 then it’s definitely BAs fault. I mean it’s his fault that Bevan stayed in ESL

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Most of a winger's work is off the dummy half not the centre. This is especially the case for Mansour, stuck outside the top tryscoring centre in the game this year.
He scored I think 1 try last year and he was jin double figures this year. Whare is not great setting up his outside man but Chrighton is.

I just think he is a slower shorter version of Fergo.

Gazzamatta

Coach

Well if Bellyache can do it so too can Tummyache and if not why not.

TheRam

Coach
Do a Roosters like they did when they originally signed $BW and sort out the cap later. Cory Allen would be a great pickup and can cover multiple positions.

Can he though? He was barely sighted until he moved to fullback and currently we have the fullback of the year so why would you disrupt that.

I would look at one of 3 or 4 high end centres in the game whether coming off contract or not that I believe can make our backline better and not tread water or go backwards and work hard at singing one of them.

That is how you fill a M Jennings type of player, not by signing backups or fullbacks or wingers to play at centre.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Now that the Chooks are linked to Suaalii is it just a coincidence Teddys contract discussions have slowed? Could be a leverage point. Ruthless basta*ds.

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Rarely do we buy players at their peak, often have to settle for players that were once very good, or honest journeyman still don’t have the status of other top flight clubs, which is mind boggling to be honest!!

Latest posts