What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Addo Carr

redv13

Bench
He was supposed to have to leave Melbourne after this year because of his family?
Mmm yep play the family card to worm his way back to Sydney and hit the jackpot with a huge contract upgrade ( pretty sure his current contract is quite low for a rep winger ) but with minimal nibbles for that huge cash cow now family back in Sydney seems to have slipped lower on his priority list. That says it all in my eyes. Zero integrity from the old fox

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Mmm yep play the family card to worm his way back to Sydney and hit the jackpot with a huge contract upgrade ( pretty sure his current contract is quite low for a rep winger ) but with minimal nibbles for that huge cash cow now family back in Sydney seems to have slipped lower on his priority list. That says it all in my eyes. Zero integrity from the old fox
Isn’t his manager the same one as Saab’s?

BLM01

First Grade

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
$375K is not fringe 1st grade money especially for a winger
When he did sign with the storm he wasn’t even a first grader
He’s worth more now though. He was great in origin last week. The way wingers play in 2020 they are nearly one of the most important positions on the field. Need to make metres like a forward, catch bombs like a fullback and still have energy left to finish some freakish tries. A player like Semi Radradra, Brett Morris for us or a prime Ferguson are regular match winners.

BLM01

First Grade
He’s worth more now though. He was great in origin last week. The way wingers play in 2020 they are nearly one of the most important positions on the field. Need to make metres like a forward, catch bombs like a fullback and still have energy left to finish some freakish tries. A player like Semi Radradra, Brett Morris for us or a prime Ferguson are regular match winners.
Maybe but possm was talking in past tense how come from his last contract was he only on that much.etc..and even today that money is the upper eschalon's for the better wingers on average in the game..and Addo Carr is certainly that although he wants to step up a class as a fullback and I am not sure his defence would be up to it.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Maybe but possm was talking in past tense how come from his last contract was he only on that much.etc..and even today that money is the upper eschalon's for the better wingers on average in the game..and Addo Carr is certainly that although he wants to step up a class as a fullback and I am not sure his defence would be up to it.
Who knows, I wouldn’t want him because of Mario Tartak anyway. I reckon he deserves 450 odd. He’s an origin, international and GF winning player. I suppose he makes a bit playing origin in itself but with him I don’t begrudge him for trying to get a bit more, he’s earned it. Some haven’t though and still push it a bit far.

Latest posts