What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

blue bags

First Grade
1137-2000.jpg

TDD91

Juniors
Full Wigan 2021 Home Kit

El_-Nb7WkAEbX7r

I don't get why they made such a big deal in the badge release about having to have Cherry & White hoops on the badge, then not having them on the shirt... If they were white, it'd be a decent kit. On the plus side, at least the new main sponsors have agreed to change their logo to suit the kit, instead of the luminous yellow box we've had the past 2 seasons.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Its a nice design, just doesnt say Wigan! Some clubs really need new brand managers lol.

We got a Christmas special Tee out, ordered mine already :) and some nice 1971 inspired Merch to celebrate us beating a touring side.

hkr1.jpg hkr2.jpg

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Full Wigan 2021 Home Kit

El_-Nb7WkAEbX7r

I don't get why they made such a big deal in the badge release about having to have Cherry & White hoops on the badge, then not having them on the shirt... If they were white, it'd be a decent kit. On the plus side, at least the new main sponsors have agreed to change their logo to suit the kit, instead of the luminous yellow box we've had the past 2 seasons.

The Wigan Wanderers?

I mean that looks like a decent RL jersey but you wouldnt know it was Wigan until you looked into it more.

Latest posts