What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Creagh article

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Creagh's first game was a shocker but Browny persisted. He ended up a rep player. After watching Mary drop youngsters for a bad game (Mann was the best example of this), you realise how bad a coach he was and how much better Browny is. If Anything Browny is opposite to Mary, a junior has a bad game he gives them a chance and if a senior player has a bad game he puts a rocket up them. Mary on the other hand will give the senior player (usually a has-been or unwanted player from another club) a million chances and the Saints junior would be dropped for 1 bad game.

I loved Creagh until he chickened out in SOO against Hodges

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Creagh's first game was a shocker but Browny persisted. He ended up a rep player. After watching Mary drop youngsters for a bad game (Mann was the best example of this), you realise how bad a coach he was and how much better Browny is. If Anything Browny is opposite to Mary, a junior has a bad game he gives them a chance and if a senior player has a bad game he puts a rocket up them. Mary on the other hand will give the senior player (usually a has-been or unwanted player from another club) a million chances and the Saints junior would be dropped for 1 bad game.
It's going to take a long time to erase that sh*tstain

BLM01

First Grade
I loved Creagh until he chickened out in SOO against Hodges
I thought it was the "always 3rd man charging in to a scuffle Thaiday" as well..
Poor Benny will never live that one down as too.. Ben Barba picking him up and dumping him on his back as he tried to run over him almost at the try line but that was in his twilight years.
But good honest edge forward in his day...still remember him trampling Michael Witt against Manly at Brookie many a moon ago and nearly running 50 to score

redv13

Bench
I thought it was the "always 3rd man charging in to a scuffle Thaiday" as well..
Poor Benny will never live that one down as too.. Ben Barba picking him up and dumping him on his back as he tried to run over him almost at the try line but that was in his twilight years.
But good honest edge forward in his day...still remember him trampling Michael Witt against Manly at Brookie many a moon ago and nearly running 50 to score
I remember one afternoon at Kogarah watching this ginger haired kid on the wing for reserve grade with these tree trunk thighs!!

Mjab

Juniors
An honest and reliable player but prob not SOO standard and too nice to be a captain TBH

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
My best Ben Creagh moment was him crashing over to win the Anzac Day match on the bell in maybe 2013? He was a bloody good player imo, better than Sims or Thompson. He’s a rugby league player not a boxer by the way.