What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stevie

Bench
What Ethan Parry up to? He was coming along nicely then gone.

I’d like to see him back in the squad.

Noise

Coach
What Ethan Parry up to? He was coming along nicely then gone.

I’d like to see him back in the squad.
His defence on Brad Parker made Parker look like Greg Inglis. There’s no coming back from that.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
I think he means the potential signing of Nathaniel Roache on a development contract
Well a development contract isn't even top 30. He's not even a depth signing cos you can't use him until after 30 June 2021, right ?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Please no footy gods.

*IF* we have our culture and leadership sorted it might be worth a shot at the right price. I don't think we're going to be able to improve our roster without taking some risks. The Storm and Roosters do it. We'll need to do it too, and trust our culture is strong enough to keep a lid on the f**kwit factor.

The alternative is maintaining a no dickhead policy and never having a roster that is genuinely up there with the rich clubs.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How many games will Joey Lussick play?
I don't know. He might be a genuine top 17 player. Arthur has shown he's happy to carry merkins on the bench to only give a starter a 15 minute rest. Would that make him genuine top 17? If he plays every game but only averages 15-20 minutes I'd say he's more of a depth player.

If he only plays when Mahoney is unavailable then he's a backup. But he'd be mad to come back to Australia just for that.

lingard

Coach
I don't know. He might be a genuine top 17 player. Arthur has shown he's happy to carry merkins on the bench to only give a starter a 15 minute rest. Would that make him genuine top 17? If he plays every game but only averages 15-20 minutes I'd say he's more of a depth player.

If he only plays when Mahoney is unavailable then he's a backup. But he'd be mad to come back to Australia just for that.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Unless he's so desperate to get back into the NRL he's willing to back himself to make the 17 and become noticed. I actually think we would go much better with a two hooker rotation. We just lack a certain energy in attack. Too one-dimensional. And I think having two hookers might ignite us more. It's certainly worked for us in the past.