What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2020

I finally picked a winner in the Melbourne Cup and it was only because my partner got me to do a Twilight movie marathon with her the other weekend :joy: I have mixed feelings about this...

Take them how ever you can get them.

I got the Prince of Penzance first four that year because there was a big Blue Oyster bikie walking around the TAB with a bandanna on.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I finally picked a winner in the Melbourne Cup and it was only because my partner got me to do a Twilight movie marathon with her the other weekend :joy: I have mixed feelings about this...

Just hope she doesn't make you watch it again now lol

to_ddeath

Coach
Possibly but maybe not.

Michael Walker what a goose jumping off Arran to ride Willoughby lol

Another prep & Tiger Moth brains them...inexperience made the difference, in hindsight he had & was given every conceivable hope.

to_ddeath

Coach
Today at Phlegms looks awful, 10s the field in the 7th, a very uneven Oaks & a fairly interesting last race.
Rest of it is super plodworthy

Latest posts