What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 State of Origin - Game 1

Noise

Coach
Our halves and centres were the problems. Very troubling when Gagai and Capewell outplay you.

hindy111

Post Whore
Gutherson was garbage. He isn't a centre.

Nsw picked 12/17 guys who ended the season with a dissapointing loss. Qld had 3. The other 14 where either from Storm or playing their most important game of the season.
Penrith,Roosters,Eels,Souths and Canberra players just wanted to go and have a break. They just where not up for origin.
That was the difference.

hindy111

Post Whore
Cleary was garbage, he isn’t a halfback...

Most these guys head space is elsewhere. They just want to be on holidays drinking, partying and making love to women. Quite hard to be up for this.

Keary and wighton where garbage. Guth had good stats but didn't like right in centres.

strider

Post Whore
Both teams were clunky as f**k in attack ... which i guess is what happens when no f**ker has played together

Queensland just took advantage of a few poor nsw errors and got some opportune tries

Delboy

First Grade
Most these guys head space is elsewhere. They just want to be on holidays drinking, partying and making love to women. Quite hard to be up for this.

Keary and wighton where garbage. Guth had good stats but didn't like right in centres.
Cmon Hindy, Cleary was the worst player in the Blues team! You can criticise Riff players .

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Gutherson was garbage. He isn't a centre.
I think he lacks the physicality for the back five. And yes he got Dally M fullback, but that was for his finesse and workrate. Against a set defensive line he is very ordinary. I really think his best position is in the halves, where he can get more involved and throw more sweet passes, but doesn't make so many runs where a better runner would be more effective.

We could swap Gutherson and Dylan Brown and be a better team.

JokerEel

Coach
Can some one explain why Gutho is getting shit on from tonight's game?

Capewell as well he was fine 2 tries down his side why.is everyone wanting his babies?

strider

Post Whore
I think he lacks the physicality for the back five. And yes he got Dally M fullback, but that was for his finesse and workrate. Against a set defensive line he is very ordinary. I really think his best position is in the halves, where he can get more involved and throw more sweet passes, but doesn't make so many runs where a better runner would be more effective.

We could swap Gutherson and Dylan Brown and be a better team.
Gutherson == fullback ... Period!