What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Anyone watching? Anyone give a flying farrrrrk?

Not as fond of it as I used to be myself and this current Blues side has a few wankers in it like Cordner and JAC, throw in Keary who doesn’t seem interested in playing for NSW.

Hard to be interested but will watch anyway

snout

First Grade
Menulog...
Hunt.
Craig wing.
The boat owner.
Snoop.
How would you come up with that lineup??

Wingies missus the pick

snout

First Grade
Ive said it before.
Will say it again.

Neil Henry.
f**k l wish he was our coach.

sandshark

Bench
Does NSW have any good halfbacks? Feel like Cleary was ok but nothing special.
Who would be next in line if he went down?

Weaponhead

Coach
Clearly was garbage. Kicking game resembled Chaddy T on a bad day. Made errors and created nothing.

Cordner got HIA as usual.

The centres missed crucial tackles to concede tries.

Boring game. Season is over.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Plus when I turned on the telecast, the first thing I see is Karl fkn Stefafk'novik.. I almost didn't watch the game.

Warren and Gould called Saifiti "Haas" numerous times, even going back on the play they still did it. Both big, tall, props with the same coloured skin and hair, but the numbers on their backs were very different
To do it once, yeah ok, but to do it a few times then have the co-commentator say it as well..
Cunnova station is Ch Nein.

It looked like an average Henson Park game to me, NSW were complacent, the Qld team looked like they wanted to play a game of footy.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Big plus - Capewell - couldn’t have been happier to see him excel - that crazy ass kick leading to the try was a cracker
Big minus - NSW, channel 9, the city of churches - where do you start.
Worst ratings of all time - makes sense

bluefox68

Staff member
Imagine if Gallen was the captain during that game last night. The way they blew that lead and capitulated showed incredibly bad leadership and Cordner did absolutely nothing as usual to help the cause. He was absolutely woeful and blows my mind how he constantly gets picked for rep sides
I think it’s time for him to be medically retired...