What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are we buying for 2021 onwards

waipiro

Juniors
Yeh, i cant follow the logic either. Are the Warriors saying that Nikorima and CHT are indestructible in the most violent competition in the world? Wheres the depth?

It looks like the plan is to make do until they can sign a marquee half.....with the option that CHT (or Turner) grows into that special player without the spend.

Jayden as the cover/longshot play.

waipiro

Juniors
At no time in our 25 year history do I recall us ever signing a marquee half. So we jettison our back up because we are about to buck the trend?

Point taken on the marquee half but never say never

Not sure if AK was even back up half these days though....utility centre at best.....

JJ

Immortal
At no time in our 25 year history do I recall us ever signing a marquee half. So we jettison our back up because we are about to buck the trend?
Guess that depends on how you view Greg Alexander at that point in his career

Big Marn

Juniors
Him and Blake were past their use by date by the time they ended up here. Not marquee in my opinion.

Big Marn

Juniors
Point taken on the marquee half but never say never

Not sure if AK was even back up half these days though....utility centre at best.....
which could have made him more valuable. able to cover multiple positions if required.

JJ

Immortal
Him and Blake were past their use by date by the time they ended up here. Not marquee in my opinion.
Alexander wasn’t age wise it was more about the tragedy

he wasn’t used well here imo

but yeah, he’s the closest

Sanchez

Coach
The last tidbit of that stuff article about signing Sean O'Sullivan... i was like oh no it couldnt be. Yeah its Peter O'Sullivans son. That would be something

Big Marn

Juniors
The last tidbit of that stuff article about signing Sean O'Sullivan... i was like oh no it couldnt be. Yeah its Peter O'Sullivans son. That would be something
and brother in law of Matthew Lodge, whose name has cropped up here a few times.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Kodi's brother, Peter O'Sullivans kid.

Wonder what Nathan Brown's aunty is up to, maybe we can sign her next to play lock?

To be fair the signing is an okay one. i don't mind this at all. Keighran was out of favor and luck with the Warriors. Sad to see him go though I was a fan. These signings are all solid with safeguards in place. Move on and welcome aboard.

Big Marn

Juniors
I'd take an Iro kid or two if there are any
What has happened to the next generation from the likes of the Ropatis, Vaganas, Tuimavave, Panapas, Tatupus, Manns? Sorenson family still seems to be active over in Australia.

JJ

Immortal
What has happened to the next generation from the likes of the Ropatis, Vaganas, Tuimavave, Panapas, Tatupus, Manns? Sorenson family still seems to be active over in Australia.
Shem Tatupu scored an ARL contract (Hawthorn?), but don't think he ever made it... he'd be 24 ish now, might be back in NZ - shame, big union/league talent, like his old man very skillful and strong - he was a real star in the Auckland first XV comp, Warriors should have gone after him

SmashEmBro

Juniors
I thought I read somewhere that he had big raps, playing for junior kangaroos or something... Can't find anything about him now... Can anyone confirm, or has heard anything of the like.

Slightly confusing to have Keighran go, only for someone like O'Sullivan to come through hey