What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dane Gagai

MilkShark

First Grade
Omg he played in a great QLD team and did well.

Why is anyone surprised the same form isn't carried into the Knights team.

Pretty big difference.

Woosh

Head Moderator
BUMP

I thought Gagai only plays well because he was on the end of the greatest backline in the history of the game.

He will go down as one of the greatest origin players if not the GOAT :goat:

Woosh

Head Moderator
Is Dane Gagai the best young defensive centre in the game?
He was last night.
Don’t @ me :relaxed:

The_Frog

First Grade
27 tackles is very good for a centre. He had a great game but always does for Qld. The maroon jumper has special powers for him. Without him his teammate Cody Walker might have found a way through.

At almost 30 and with over 200 first grade games, you wouldn't describe him as young any more though, in Rugby League player terms.

Wizardman

First Grade
He has improved a shitload in defence in regards to club footy too. He has been embarassing in the centres in the past but has been fantastic this year.

Woosh

Head Moderator
27 tackles is very good for a centre. He had a great game but always does for Qld. The maroon jumper has special powers for him. Without him his teammate Cody Walker might have found a way through.

At almost 30 and with over 200 first grade games, you wouldn't describe him as young any more though, in Rugby League player terms.

He folded Liam Martin in half in the preliminary final who I regard as one of the hardest ball runners in the game.

Latest posts