What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When will Cordner be forced into retirement ?

moffla

Bench
You’d go well at fox league with your baiting

Anyway yes, the NRL should make the call.
Credit to him, wears his heart in his sleeve and wants to keep getting up for whichever side he players for.
But He’s done and I think it’s borderline dangerous that he’s allowed to keep playing. This isn’t the 80s. We know what this might lead to down the track

shear_joy9

Coach
there were rumours earlier in the year that this would be his final season and will move into the coaching staff next year.

Could be an indication why he was so keen to get back on the field last night if this is swansong origin series

BunniesMan

Immortal
He has won everything there is to win and has made millions. Should be an easier decision than for someone at the front end of their career. While I hate Easts players as a general rule I don't want anyone facing permanent consequences and a reduced quality of life over a game.

Nick can give him an off field job and with the magic of their salary cap replace him with 3 internationals.

Loose Cannon

Bench
He has won everything there is to win and has made millions. Should be an easier decision than for someone at the front end of their career. While I hate Easts players as a general rule I don't want anyone facing permanent consequences and a reduced quality of life over a game.

Nick can give him an off field job and with the magic of their salary cap replace him with 3 internationals.
You are a fool.....

...because you are a lol@Souffs fan.

But my god you have it right this time.
Couldn’t agree more. It will play out exactly as you said.

Yep he’s done unfortunately, great player , won everything
Robbo needs to have a chat with him , seems to get concussed every game ... don’t want to end up like Hape

KOMORI

Juniors
I had to teach myself how to write again, had to get both retinas reattached, and still suffer from stupid memory loss and interminable insomnia 20 years after I hung up the boots. Not to mention random migraines that floor me for days..

That’s what he has to look forward to if he continues to get knocked out... and only once was I forced off the field with a concussion. My advice would be to quit before he’s forced to quit and live with the consequences.

Latest posts