What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 State of Origin - Game 1

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He’s one of the best young half’s in the game. Who’s overrated him? Not sure anyone here has said he’ll be an immortal. The majority of NSW key players were poor on Wednesday. I think you’re showing too much attention to the chin, and your dislike of him is showing.
He’s in his third origin series and still not one line break or try assist.

Myth piss rightfully copped it from all and sundry but at least he was up against some GOATs. Why does this merkin get a free pass??? He was pure dogshit, Keary will probably get dropped while Telfon Cleary will keep happily plodding along.

84 Baby

Referee
He’s in his third origin series and still not one line break or try assist.

Myth piss rightfully copped it from all and sundry but at least he was up against some GOATs. Why does this merkin get a free pass??? He was pure dogshit, Keary will probably get dropped while Telfon Cleary will keep happily plodding along.
And Piss had to put up being second fiddle to the greatest half NSW has ever produced “John Settler” Gallen himself

Gazzamatta

Coach
A caller on the "wireless" this afternoon called Gus the Donald Trump of Rugba Leegue. Very clever and fairly accurate I would suggest.

KennySterling

Juniors
The use of Junior Paulo was awful, reminded me of the way stuart had him playing at Canberra. Was being used as a battering ram, and whilst he is good at that his ball playing is on another level to any forward in the game. But apparently only Jake Trbojevic can pass before the line, must make up for the fact he can't do anything else.

Does Jakey get selected because he's a 'good bloke' ? Anonymous for much of this year.