What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
I got that reference.
I didn’t
images

Incorrect

Coach
Don't get me wrong, it's a decent beer...but is it good enough to be in the top 3 beers in the country every year for the last decade?
I don't think it tastes like a beer at all. Went out recently with a mate and we tried it for a couple of rounds and I just thought, I'm paying $8 for a schooner of something my kids probably would skol. It's like the Bicardi Breezer of beers I reckon

Eelogical

Referee
I enjoy watching the Eels since 2016. The last 5yrs have been fun. Sure 2018 was a bad season but overall I've enjoyed footy. Penrith have been strong also.

Go back the previous 6 or 7 years and both where quite hopeless. Every 16 teams want to win. We may never win a title. Why can't I enjoy watching us try and do our best.
Because our best isn't good enough. Isn't that right @everyeelssupporter?

Eelogical

Referee
I don't think it tastes like a beer at all. Went out recently with a mate and we tried it for a couple of rounds and I just thought, I'm paying $8 for a schooner of something my kids probably would skol. It's like the Bicardi Breezer of beers I reckon
Most likely you ended up at Wendy's after a bender. Most of us have been there, mate. Nothing to be ashamed about.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Because our best isn't good enough. Isn't that right @everyeelssupporter?
That's true of plenty of clubs every year. Why not us in the few years we've been at our best? Personally I think we've done our best in six of the past seven years. It's not long odds that there were better teams than us also doing their best in those six years.

Eelogical

Referee
That's true of plenty of clubs every year. Why not us in the few years we've been at our best? Personally I think we've done our best in six of the past seven years. It's not long odds that there were better teams than us also doing their best in those six years.
We just suck. Look at the stats...FFS!

Noise

Coach
“Losers do their best. Winners go home and f**k the prom queen”. Sean Connery RIP