What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack DeBelin interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

possm

Coach
Great advice for young men, muzby. Very, uh...realistic.

"How do you like me in this dress, honey?"

"You look like a sack of potatoes. Come to that, you've also got a face like a potato."

Yeh, like I said, great advice.
In my day you would arrive to pick her up with a bunch of red roses in hand. Then wine her and dine her before treating her to a movie or play.

If you were lucky she would invite you in when you dropped home.

Sometimes you would feel that it was a complete waste of time and money but you always kept good manners no matter what.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
In my day you would arrive to pick her up with a bunch of red roses in hand. Then wine her and dine her before treating her to a movie or play.

If you were lucky she would invite you in when you dropped home.

Sometimes you would feel that it was a complete waste of time and money but you always kept good manners no matter what.

All part of the glorious uncertainty of life.

The Badger

Juniors
agree
Sad on so many levels if true or not true
Yes very sad on so many levels.Noone is a winner when people use sex in a non respective and non loving manner.Someone always gets hurt.In this case many people.Some of them totally innocent of any wrongdoing.Have lost respect for those involved regardless of whether they are found guilty of the charges.

The young ladies I work with, beautiful, bright and mostly confident in themselves, not big nightclubbers. One plays afl and I think that’s very impressive. She comes into work during the season with bruises and stuff. No idea if she has a friend. She’d be a great catch though!

Crush

Coach
Gareth,
I like your posts.
But not this one.
To keep it short (my comment), I fell that this kind of male perspective is way out of line in this particular thread.
Maybe even anywhere, in a young male’s mind.

Please return to your normal persona Gareth.
Regards hod.
I honestly cannot understand what part of Gareth's post is offensive here?
Anyway, its obviously outrageous to some.
Each to their own I guess.

Gareth67

First Grade
I’ve been reading @Gareth67 for a long time.

He’s an impressive and decent kind of person.

If he makes a joke, it’s for the jokes sake and never to put down or offend. Not his go. It wouldn’t cross his mind.

Oh faaaak! Is all of this hoo- haa about me ?

Just when I was beginning to enjoy the biff and bash of the individual combatants I discover that you fellas are referring to little ‘ole innocent me ? :flushed:

Gareth67

First Grade
I’ve been reading @Gareth67 for a long time.

He’s an impressive and decent kind of person.

If he makes a joke, it’s for the jokes sake and never to put down or offend. Not his go. It wouldn’t cross his mind.

Thank you for your kind comments Silverdale and also Crush . However I must confess that even whilst writing the post I was in two minds as to whether or not it was indeed appropriate for this particular thread .

Quite simply , we are all individuals and what may be seen as humor by some may be taken in a different light by others . H.O.D had every right to make his feelings known - but that was the end of the story , he didn’t carry on to the tenth degree as some do .

Perhaps if we all took a leaf out of his book - make our point and then move on - then this forum would be a better place .

Last edited:
Thank you for your kind comments Silverdale and also Crush . However I must confess that even whilst writing the post I was in two minds as to whether or not it was indeed appropriate for this particular thread .

Quite simply , we are all individuals and what may be seen as humor by some may be taken in a different light by others . H.O.D had every right to make his feelings known - end of story . He didn’t carry on to the tenth degree as some do .

Perhaps if we all took a leaf out of his book - make our point and then move on - then this forum would be a better place .

Gareth,
Props to you for this and your first response.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
How about everyone just let’s this run it’s course.

Exactly this.
There is no point assuming or speculating anything.
The simple fact is the Prosecution ie The Crown, has to prove the offences that the accused have been charged with are beyond a reasonable doubt.
If so, we know then what happens.
If not, we also know what happens.

Thats basically it.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Exactly this.
There is no point assuming or speculating anything.
The simple fact is the Prosecution ie The Crown, has to prove the offences that the accused have been charged with are beyond a reasonable doubt.
If so, we know then what happens.
If not, we also know what happens.

Thats basically it.
I agree with you but in saying that it is only human nature to be intrigued by a case like this particularly if it has ramifications for the team you support. I think there needs to be some balance between the Sherlock Holmes and the virtue signallers on here tbh. And age doesn't mean shit just quietly. I won't go deep into it but to say some have seen more in 40 years than others will see in 80. Depends on circumstance, not just numbers.

BLM01

First Grade
I agree with you but in saying that it is only human nature to be intrigued by a case like this particularly if it has ramifications for the team you support. I think there needs to be some balance between the Sherlock Holmes and the virtue signallers on here tbh. And age doesn't mean shit just quietly. I won't go deep into it but to say some have seen more in 40 years than others will see in 80. Depends on circumstance, not just numbers.
Its funny the media has stopped reporting on what is going on all of a sudden with their blow by blow verbal re-enactment... why is that.?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Its funny the media has stopped reporting on what is going on all of a sudden with their blow by blow verbal re-enactment... why is that.?
You don’t think today’s reporting wasn’t graphic enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.