What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

ghoti

Bench
I've been told Benji is a go.
Just finalising paperwork.

Have said it before, but it's a great stopgap for SJ to minimise disruption on his return...people around him will get used to a similar style of play which we really missed this year in all the reshuffling. Benjii's evolved so much over the years too, I'm sure he and SJ would be great guidance for the young halves in that respect... learning to balance creativity with control. God I hope we keep Trindall around and that he's patient enough to take up an apprenticeship under those two for a couple seasons

carinashark

First Grade
That might be the problem , plenty of interest in Trindall out there.
I really do not want Benji at the club . To old and injury prone and gets on the wrong side of every NRL coach he has ever been with.

Special K

Coach
We were last man standing after the cowboys pulled out. He will help especially with a young squad as f**k we need some proper depth. When SJ is back you would think Benji wouldn’t be needed. I would take Benji over Tracey.

Luke Metcalf is back too so I guess they are looking at him as a fullback.

snout

First Grade
That might be the problem , plenty of interest in Trindall out there.
I really do not want Benji at the club . To old and injury prone and gets on the wrong side of every NRL coach he has ever been with.
We offered him a lifeline years ago when he wanted back in the nrl after his rugby debacle - after he walked out on the Tigs.
He turned hi back on us and went to the drags.
Now we are offering him another one.
When hes 6 years older

bluefox68

Staff member
We offered him a lifeline years ago when he wanted back in the nrl after his rugby debacle - after he walked out on the Tigs.
He turned hi back on us and went to the drags.
Now we are offering him another one.
When hes 6 years older
Yeah - but I think he's a better (wiser) player now...

Craigshark

First Grade
Will at least bring some experience and good off field exposure off the field if nothing else. He’s on fox every second night, so there’s a selling point for a sponsor straight up.