What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 - Squad, Signings, Re-signings

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Why do I get the feeling that every significant signing will be Griffins good work yet every one that we don't get will be Millward not doing his job?
That’s call “having an agenda”..

It’s always amusing to watch play out when someone has one..

BLM01

First Grade
Why do I get the feeling that every significant signing will be Griffins good work yet every one that we don't get will be Millward not doing his job?
Wont happen anymore.
Millward the manager who scrambles, finds or contacts requested players through PM's, contractural stuff and presenting $$$ and cap status quo to the coach..es (i.e. squad selectors)
Decision maker including $$$ Griff..buck stops and ends there so now we can all blame
1. Anthony.who will surely conduct chief interview, hiring and firing
2. Our PR link salesman Haran also involved in contracts and interviews or
3. the BOD..for the clubs current perceived lack of culture or competitive potential ATM
4. Mary for leading no. 3
5. Dean Young...(just joking) through that in because of his name

Last edited:

possm

Coach
Wont happen anymore.
Millward the manager who scrambles, finds or contacts requested players through PM's, contractural stuff and presenting $$$ and cap status quo to the coach..es (i.e. squad selectors)
Decision maker including $$$ Griff..buck stops and ends there so now we can all blame
1. Anthony.who will surely conduct chief interview, hiring and firing
2. Our PR link salesman Haran also involved in contracts and interviews or
3. the BOD..for the clubs current perceived lack of culture or competitive potential ATM
4. Mary for leading no. 3
5. Dean Young...(just joking) through that in because of his name
The experiment with Mary and Millward running the show has ended. Now with Griffin in charge sanity will prevail.

BLM01

First Grade
Like Brenko Lee that now has a premiership ring?
I think the coach he has and the side that surround him amplify how good he is. Munster, Kaufusi and Hughes inside + of course Smith. Vunivalu outside
Still proved a weakness in defence at various stages even in the GF.
Dont forget Melb is his 4th or 5th NRL club and likely was his last chance..but congrats to him he has what many better players are missing.

I think the coach he has and the side that surround him amplify how good he is. Munster, Kaufusi and Hughes inside + of course Smith. Vunivalu outside
Still proved a weakness in defence at various stages even in the GF.
Dont forget Melb is his 4th or 5th NRL club and likely was his last chance..but congrats to him he has what many better players are missing.
Hughes also a Titans reject.