What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows whether or not Whare has been tapped - but I wouldn't be releasing him until we've got Crichton, Burton &/or Naden signed beyond 2021.

We could easily pick up someone as effective as Whare for much cheaper, I wouldn’t worry about that. I doubt Dean will be here in 2022 (his contract for that year is a mutual option it turns out)

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
The fact that they publicized the decision straight away sent a message in itself. He's getting aggressively pushed out. Why was he treated this way and not Whare? Of the two, Sauce has contributed more and deserves respect. Mustn't be a mate of Dave or Ivan.

I don't think that's the case. Maybe it's because Sauce is easier to unload and on more money. That's what I think.

franklin2323

Immortal
Well that's a terrible way to treat a guy like Mansour. Once this become mainstream the club will be getting a lot of heat from fans.

Not sure there is a good time to announce it. Probably sooner is better than telling him right on pre season to know where he stands.

As for the fans too many drink the cool aid and will never say a bad word about the club... So it will get glossed over

WestyLife

First Grade
Not sure there is a good time to announce it. Probably sooner is better than telling him right on pre season to know where he stands.

As for the fans too many drink the cool aid and will never say a bad word about the club... So it will get glossed over

Yeah time to sort himself is the best thing. Probably wanted to get him as close to Nov 1st as possible.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Franklin it's not about 'drinking the Kool aid' or anything like that.

Question who would you prefer to keep in your heart or hearts Staines or Sauce ?

franklin2323

Immortal
Franklin it's not about 'drinking the Kool aid' or anything like that.

Question who would you prefer to keep in your heart or hearts Staines or Sauce ?

No contest.

31 year old. Done an ACL can only play wing. One of the slowest backs in comp also poor in the air due to a major jaw injury

Against a 19 year old that can play wing or Fullback. Blistering speed proven FG

It is a no brainer who to keep.. Whether or not it is Staines or someone else that takes that spot is the question

Status
Not open for further replies.