What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I reckon Benji and Wade could be friends

AJB1102

First Grade
COVID clearly hasn't interrupted your supply chain.

DM me. I want an ounce I don't care what you're charging.

Special K

Coach
If he wanted to be a shark it would have happened by now. I assume he is holding out for a better gig

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
COVID clearly hasn't interrupted your supply chain.

DM me. I want an ounce I don't care what you're charging.
You need to cuddle a tree, one so big you cannot reach all the way around.

Wade could hug Benji.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
No comprehende!? Can you paint a picture ?
Paff2.jpg

Huon pine awesome! ....Methuselah Bristlecone pine , The oldest known ,non clone ,living thing @ 4852 yrs, in White Mountains Calif. Near where I lived in USA // One of top 6 memories of my life was as a 13 yr old shortly before coming back to aus , We drove up through Bristlecone pine forest , in White Mountains and hiked back down the Cottonwood ck with two pack burros. Methuselah location is secret because so many idiots in this world. Even the younger 2-3000yo trees have such an aura even though they look like shriveled up old trees.

Other things in Top 6 would be up close with whales from a yaght on 50'th Bday, off Mooloolaba , Birth of Kids, and of course that day in 2016 when Harold Holt came back. I think he disappeared about same time I was hiking down cottonwood Ck.

Benji has been in talks with Brisbane for weeks, he has a basic handshake (elbow bump) agreement with the broncos for a 400k a year contract and it is a two year deal!

I believe he is using your clubs interest as a way of getting a three year deal from brisbane.

Benji does not wish to be a shark.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Benji turns 36 in February.

No one is offering him a straight up 3 year deal. Lucky to even get 2 years. Yes he might keep on playing but it will be rolling 1 year deals imo.

Also not sure we even have 400k let alone would pay him that.

I actually can understand he’s hesitation to come to us. He’s clearly coverage till SJ is back and not guaranteed anything after that.

Latest posts