What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mansour for Saab

BLM01

First Grade
Chosen One, again Owen and yourself share the same beliefs. Bless you my disciple
Thank you O’learned one
But I have noticed you’ve become a little bit agitated lately and spending too much time away from the forest
Don’t let those who lie with the poison chalice and are clearly troubled lead you away from the promised land and getting back to focusing on what matters most,
Forest, green and peace on earth

The calm one

Juniors
Thank you O’learned one
But I have noticed you’ve become a little bit agitated lately and spending too much time away from the forest
Don’t let those who lie with the poison chalice and are clearly troubled lead you away from the promised land and getting back to focusing on what matters most,
Forest, green and peace on earth
Bless you chosen one. You are correct I am a little bit agitated, but only with one on here and apparently I am not the only one. Stay Calm

Maddragon99

Juniors
Sabb wants out and will not stop (or put in the effort) until he's gone
He wants to go west
How about we trade Saab for Mansour.
This season he proved he's still got it.
Mansour played under Griffith and made the Australian Team
All good to me

Not a bad idea but it’s no from me. Mansour is well past his best.

This Year?

Immortal
I'd take Mansour for a short term contract if the price was right.
Our current backline is very green.
We probably need that experienced player. He has faults yes but he'd do a job for us.
He'd definitely do better than sooky Saab.

mickeylane

Bench
no. 1 metre eater in the NRL 2020...when bringing the ball back from the back being so important in the modern game now...maybe just maybe worth a 2-year contract until the younger ones mature (Fegai etc,,..) ...

BLM01

First Grade
no. 1 metre eater in the NRL 2020...when bringing the ball back from the back being so important in the modern game now...maybe just maybe worth a 2-year contract until the younger ones mature (Fegai etc,,..) ...
No.defence and speed after 15or20 an issue. We dont need that type of winger
go to Bulldogs, Manly or ESL Josh. Probably Man of Steel over there

possm

Coach
No.defence and speed after 15or20 an issue. We dont need that type of winger
go to Bulldogs, Manly or ESL Josh. Probably Man of Steel over there
We really don't need a wingers or outside back. It is forwards we need right now.

Last edited:

Latest posts