What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will happen with Korbin in 2021 ?

His best effort for the Dragons was the semi against Brisbane. He was a Bronco then, but was one of our best.

He was that good he even copped a suspension from that game.
On the flip side his brother Tariq actually played his best game ever but unfortunately hasn’t played to that ability since.
Widdop was on fire that first half though.
My goodness I had a massive hangover the next day after that game.

Jeremy Dragon

Juniors
At his best he doesn't make the 17 of any decent side. He has got one good hit or run in him a game. Cant play decent footy for 20 min.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
A dud signing who many got overhyped up about

A real was “gonna be this gonna be that” player if ever there was one.

His 1 off individual moments got some people far too excited as whilst very good they we’re very few and far between.

His best moments were interspersed with many brain dead moments and if both are evaluated correctly he would barely come out in the plus side

See you later and don’t let the door hit you on the arse when your leaving.

Korbin is the least talented of the four siblings- I'm putting Ruan ahead of him.

gitano

Juniors
He was that good he even copped a suspension from that game.
On the flip side his brother Tariq actually played his best game ever but unfortunately hasn’t played to that ability since.
Widdop was on fire that first half though.
My goodness I had a massive hangover the next day after that game.
I still think if Widdop stays healthy that game we win the comp

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I think Hook needs to play it this way.

Sit both Tariq & Korbin down and tell them there is only one Sims spot each week.

If the incumbent doesn’t play well, they’re out & the other brother comes in.

Hopefully that will re-ignite Tariq’s beast mode from 2017-2018..

possm

Coach
I think Hook needs to play it this way.

Sit both Tariq & Korbin down and tell them there is only one Sims spot each week.

If the incumbent doesn’t play well, they’re out & the other brother comes in.

Hopefully that will re-ignite Tariq’s beast mode from 2017-2018..
Like good close brothers they would share the love and simply take turns each week.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Like good close brothers they would share the love and simply take turns each week.
Nah, that would mean they’re both playing shite to ensure the other gets a role the following week.

Couldn’t see those sort of shenanigans lasting any further than Anzac Day TBH..

Hook would just put them both in NSW Cup..

You only need to watch the dragons v broncos semi to see that Tariq prefers to get one over his brother on the field.

They can save the brotherly love for family BBQs.

Lindsay Moss

Juniors
Does he even make the 17 ?

So much dossshoolllaaa wasted ?

Or will he bring a new level

For me it is partly a technique issue for Korbin as he pre meditates way to early as a defender but he certainly has more then what he has delivered so far
the guy never really got a chance under mary who just kept putting the same team out week after week.i hope that hook at least gives him a shot so much better than B Lawrie who is so one dimensional

Latest posts