What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

callmack1

Staff member
I suspect the Rabbitohs could put out Dynamic Lifter bags with holes cut out for sleeves as jerseys and you would praise them :joy:
Hahahaha yes, I may be a little biased but aren't we all when it comes to our own club? I genuinely like Souths jerseys for next year.

Although, Dynamic Lifter bags with holes cut out for sleeves wouldn't be the worst jersey ever produced :)

roofromoz

First Grade
One of the memberships available for 2021 at the Panthers is the '91 club which includes as part of the membership pack a "Heritage Jersey with exclusive '91 Club embroidery".

https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/membership/packages/full-season/91-club-membership/

So if there is a heritage round next year maybe the 1991 jersey will feature? Unless it is a full Classic retro remake with the Dahdah Uniforms sponsor.

Hopefully one day it comes back as the home design.

Klim

Juniors
One of the memberships available for 2021 at the Panthers is the '91 club which includes as part of the membership pack a "Heritage Jersey with exclusive '91 Club embroidery".

https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/membership/packages/full-season/91-club-membership/

So if there is a heritage round next year maybe the 1991 jersey will feature? Unless it is a full Classic retro remake with the Dahdah Uniforms sponsor.

Hopefully one day it comes back as the home design.
Judging from the membership pack in that link looks like the Panthers have ditched the design on the sleeves in comparison with the 2020 jersey.

panthers-2021-adult-full-season-members-pack.jpg
798-622.jpg

mn_tibor

Juniors
I reckon this might be the broncos jersey next year. This is from a pin set on the broncos store. The first jersey is obviously a representation of the original. The second jersey I don’t remember the broncs doing. It looks like a maroon jersey with stripes in the lower half, the top and bottom stripes being white and the rest gold:

2337-949.jpg

Dawesy76

Juniors
05114D01-0E89-40E1-BE82-0B352626AF2D.jpeg
I reckon this might be the broncos jersey next year. This is from a pin set on the broncos store. The first jersey is obviously a representation of the original. The second jersey I don’t remember the broncs doing. It looks like a maroon jersey with stripes in the lower half, the top and bottom stripes being white and the rest gold:

2337-949.jpg
I’ve heard and read rumors (that I’ve even mentioned on here) that next years broncos was going to be ‘as close to heritage’ as it gets. The women wearing the old school 90’s socks gave more credence to theat, but now, this pin set, and the earlier members tote bag both seem to match up with this mostly maroon home jersey. Plus those selves are very asics-esque.

(the tote bag seemed to look like a jersey and collar design that was maroon with a yellow collar).05114D01-0E89-40E1-BE82-0B352626AF2D.jpeg

greenBV4

Bench

2337-949.jpg
If this is the case im interested to see how this looks IRL, im thinking either the stripes are completely cut by a sponsor or they will be weirdly low on the jersey (around the gut)

Dawesy76

Juniors
If this is the case im interested to see how this looks IRL, im thinking either the stripes are completely cut by a sponsor or they will be weirdly low on the jersey (around the gut)
the last Nike jersey had low stripes and it worked somehow. I guess the good thing is the Kia logo is simplified too.

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach

Dawesy76

Juniors
Cant tell if the tigers have 2 different shades of orange or because the black Jersey creates an optical illusion to make the orange darker.
f**k. You’re right. It’s kinda like the broncos sometimes. Their gold looks more gold or more yellow depending on how much maroon is on it.

sempmrh

Juniors
Cant tell if the tigers have 2 different shades of orange or because the black Jersey creates an optical illusion to make the orange darker.
I think it’s a combination of the lighting and an optical illusion. The embroidered Wests Tigers logo looks noticeably brighter on the orange jersey - but the logo wouldn’t be different colours across two different jerseys.

Latest posts