What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madge The Myth ?

Fordy20

Juniors
Pascoe the dunce lacks alliteration and the metre is off. You need a two syllable insult starting with the letter 'P'

WA Tiger

Bench
Yes right you are...
Madge is a f**ken terrible coach
Will prob cause twice as much drama on here haha ..The coaches who were involved in the mass coach cull this year must be watching us /Madge thinking wtf?

Last edited:

Tiger Ted

Bench
Yes right you are...
Madge is a f**ken terrible coach
I don’t rate him & don’t believe he can turn the concord rabble around.He has made some major errors of judgement during his 2yrs as coach.Additionally he has demonstrated how poor his man management skills are which is an innate quality which he won’t improve in.Wishing him the best next season & so hope he proves me wrong.

macnaz

Staff member
Sam McIntyre
quote .re Madge .
“I think he cops a bit of flack for no reason. It’s not fair, we train hard because we want good results. Every club has to train hard, he just wants the Tigers to succeed. I think if we had been in the finals and everything was going great, then nobody would be saying anything but I’ve only got positive things to say about Madge.”

Complete interesting article here

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/cou...s/news-story/4995fa27e5435b06fbd706d276487f18

WA Tiger

Bench
Sam McIntyre
quote .re Madge .
“I think he cops a bit of flack for no reason. It’s not fair, we train hard because we want good results. Every club has to train hard, he just wants the Tigers to succeed. I think if we had been in the finals and everything was going great, then nobody would be saying anything but I’ve only got positive things to say about

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/cou...s/news-story/4995fa27e5435b06fbd706d276487f18
Like I thought..The office boys are taking over recruitment decisions..Madge has lost that part of the decision making,which for him would be torture coz end of the day, he knows HE will be responsible for results ...However with bad results this sort of thing can happen...I noticed they gave him a year extension then they gave him two because the 1 year wasn’t a good look, but problem is hippy fk face Pascoe now is head of recruitment? He was the only significant person at the meeting with Roberts. The others were just witnesses..and the time to signature was a world record... or something not too far removed from that arrangement if not exactly (surely they wouldn’t ignore Hartigans input?)

Madge is still the coach tho and he’s got to work with what he’s got...and get results before he gets more involvement in recruitment..He will be fine if he’s good enough ..BTW He hasn’t signed yet or we’d know

I could be wrong...but for me it’s all about the small print.The little things that say a lot.

Last edited:

gordsy

Juniors
Sam McIntyre
quote .re Madge .
“I think he cops a bit of flack for no reason. It’s not fair, we train hard because we want good results. Every club has to train hard, he just wants the Tigers to succeed. I think if we had been in the finals and everything was going great, then nobody would be saying anything but I’ve only got positive things to say about Madge.”

Which is code for Benji was a whinging pussy and we have too many girls at our club.
Also we won't get anyone better so sign him up for 5. I know it's nuts but we'll probably end up with Sheens again if we don't

WA Tiger

Bench
Breaking news ..It has been discovered that Benji Marshall was working alongside the Chinese Government and was the cause of Covid 19 ...He was in daily contact with Xi Jin Ping who liked his sidestep and recruited Benji as he knew that sidestep may come in handy once the world came looking.
“Benji what have u got to say”
“Well why not Ive been blamed for everything else right ...I don’t know I mean just one idea from left field, I know it’s a stretch but Just maybe Do u think the decision on Madge may have been results driven? I mean I know kids get prizes for losing these days but NRL coaches? ...and Hartigan doing what he’s a proven expert at - Recruiting, and then trying to have a rational discussion with Madge about it ? Haha not likely..so yea a good decision..In fact I think Madge will be lucky to be able to make the game day player pics with his record but we will see”

Last edited:

BrotherJim05

Bench
Sam McIntyre
quote .re Madge .

He had every reason to bag our club but the fact he speaks highly of Madge says a lot about the flogs who keep whinging Madge makes them work too hard.

Really shits me off that we didn't offer this guy a new contract. I thought he played really well, can cover middle or 2nd row and as he stated above, enjoys playing under Madge. Does anyone know wtf happened here?

Tiger Ted

Bench
He had every reason to bag our club but the fact he speaks highly of Madge says a lot about the flogs who keep whinging Madge makes them work too hard.

Really shits me off that we didn't offer this guy a new contract. I thought he played really well, can cover middle or 2nd row and as he stated above, enjoys playing under Madge. Does anyone know wtf happened here?
If Madge really wanted him then we would’ve re-signed him.He is being wisely diplomatic with his comments.I’m surprised we didn’t retain him & wish him all the best with tits.He has much greater chance of getting a taste of finals footy next season with the tits than if he were with the dysfunctional concord rabble.

gordsy

Juniors
For all those who think Madge is dunce, who would you suggest we go after that is better and if we don't get them who is our back up plan. The Robinson's Bennetts etc aren't coming to us so who is better than Madge and significantly better because if you let Madge walk to chase another coach we could end up with Taylor or Sheens again....

I'm not saying Madge is the second coming but he is the best we can get, in my mind.

gordsy

Juniors
Umm yeah nfi what you mean 05..

I will say this though. Look at the Pats without Brady. Easy to look good with blokes like him around. Reckon Bellamy is Bellamy without Smith ? Reckon Bellamy is as successful with our roste ??
I doubt it...

Latest posts