What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl VI Discussion

zombie jesus

Staff member
So I just realised I dropped 4 players on the 2nd of Oct when I was meant to just put them on injured reserve. Ticked the wrong box.
A bit late to reverse this as it had been a few weeks before you realised and the players had moved on. As punishment, we may rename your team the New York Jets in 2021, however, I have given a discount on the carryover cap hit as it's an obvious mistake and we're playing for shits and giggles here.

If any owners have an issue with the commish decision please send an email to your local MP.

kurt faulk

Coach

man, i can't set my line up because sterling shepard was activated just before the tnf game and i didn't notice before the game started. now i can't activate him because he's locked.

i hate thursday night games.

The Weavers looking to finally get off the shnide with a win against the Banana’s in week 7.

Geeze, been unlucky in a few of those close ones.

Mjp81

Juniors
A bit late to reverse this as it had been a few weeks before you realised and the players had moved on. As punishment, we may rename your team the New York Jets in 2021, however, I have given a discount on the carryover cap hit as it's an obvious mistake and we're playing for shits and giggles here.

If any owners have an issue with the commish decision please send an email to your local MP.
No I'm all good with this. If I was stupid enough (maybe drunk haha) then it's only fair to keep things as they have landed.

kurt faulk

Coach
No I'm all good with this. If I was stupid enough (maybe drunk haha) then it's only fair to keep things as they have landed.

i thought it was strange you dropped danielle hunter. don't worry you can get him back for much cheaper value next season. once he was put on ir for the year he instantly became a FA next season.

nick87

Coach
f**k sake
Been on holidays with the family and just realised I had completely forgotten to set my line up the last 2 weeks
God dammit

kurt faulk

Coach
f**k sake
Been on holidays with the family and just realised I had completely forgotten to set my line up the last 2 weeks
God dammit

looking at your team this week it didn't really matter. you would have been blown out even if you started every single player on your roster.

don't feel too bad.

nick87

Coach
looking at your team this week it didn't really matter. you would have been blown out even if you started every single player on your roster.

don't feel too bad.

haha yeah I had a look just after posting and was like “shit, I don’t know what I could have done anyways”
I’m banged up and down my line up

Latest posts