What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Origin II - NSW 34-10 QLD @ ANZ

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vee

First Grade
“You could have challenged”

I hate this sassy f**king attitude the refs have these days. Apparently it is now the players’ responsibility to adjudicate on obvious strips and the refs are no longer accountable. And it leads to a try
I love it. Puts responsibility on the prima donna players to put their money where their mouth is instead of carrying on like spoilt children.

LOL at JAC with his typical BS challenge last week so he's not game to do so this week when he should have.

mxlegend99

Referee
Tupou is running harder than I’ve ever seen him run tonight and is being rewarded by some pathetic qld defense
As long as we have the ball he's good. If QLD get it and run at him and Wighton he's awful.

Not sure why Wighton has struggled this year. Hes a 6 now. But he was outstanding at centre last year for us. I think the issue for many Blues is this game is just not as important as the last games they played and they just aren't as fired up for it

I think that's why this Origin series is shit for me. After a grand final it just doesn't feel as important as it did mid-season.