What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Origin II - NSW 34-10 QLD @ ANZ

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even the commentary team know something is missing from this Origin series. It's lost its lustre. I would love to see some small changes made by the NRL to bring back the old school hype and spectacle. Not exactly sure how to do that but something is needed imo.

soc123_au

Staff member
Even the commentary team know something is missing from this Origin series. It's lost its lustre. I would love to see some small changes made by the NRL to bring back the old school hype and spectacle. Not exactly sure how to do that but something is needed imo.
Having it mid year will take care of that.

I feel the same but I also recognize that in March this year it was a high possibility we'd have no live sport in Australia at all. As for crowds and some kind of atmosphere, couldn't have been less likely.

I look at that crowd tonight - 50% capacity - I see the half that's full, rather the half that's not.

Reactions: Vee

blue bags

First Grade
images

Latest posts