What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

T.S Quint

Coach
If we are any chance of signing the Foxx, we really have to step it up and get it done!
Best winger in the game by a mile

Also the most expensive winger in the game.
We have two wingers. Plus a backup in Dunster. I’d rather we focus on signing a new centre to replace Jennings.

The Eel

Juniors
If we are any chance of signing the Foxx, we really have to step it up and get it done!
Best winger in the game by a mile
I feel that when JAC returns to Sydney, it will be at the Tigers, as it was said in commentary last night that JAC has signed a "heads of aggremment" with the tigers, whatever that means

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
I feel that when JAC returns to Sydney, it will be at the Tigers, as it was said in commentary last night that JAC has signed a "heads of aggremment" with the tigers, whatever that means

It basically means that both parties agree to general terms, with further specifics to be ironed out later.

Joely01

Bench
Also the most expensive winger in the game.
We have two wingers. Plus a backup in Dunster. I’d rather we focus on signing a new centre to replace Jennings.

Id move Fergo or the Foxx to Centre...
I just think to win comps you need players like him in your team, the ones that bring energy and he has loads of it

T.S Quint

Coach
Id move Fergo or the Foxx to Centre...
I just think to win comps you need players like him in your team, the ones that bring energy and he has loads of it

It’s mainly an issue of price.
He wouldn’t be cheap, and to bring him into the team means playing someone out of position. I think Fergo would be wasted in the centres. We lose his kick returns and nullify his finishing ability. I’m not sure how his defence would hold up in the centres as well. I think we might be paying him too high a price to play him in a position which is mostly foreign to him.

If we were able to sign Addo-Carr I’d probably find a way to replace Sivo with him. But once again it comes down to salary cap space and how best to use it.