What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Origin II - NSW 34-10 QLD @ ANZ

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munted

Bench
I've watched every Origin game from the first one in 1980 and tonight was the first night i've ever turned the game off and watched something else. Once NSW got a penalty then 2 six agains in a row before their first try I knew QLD were toast. This NSW side on paper is much better than the QLD one but Sutton wasn't even subtle about where the result was going. This thing about having only NSW ref, touch judges, and video ref is now beyond a joke. There is a whole state full of officials up here so why not even it up and utilise some of them.
Sodium overload for you, merkin!

Hutty1986

Immortal
I've watched every Origin game from the first one in 1980 and tonight was the first night i've ever turned the game off and watched something else. Once NSW got a penalty then 2 six agains in a row before their first try I knew QLD were toast. This NSW side on paper is much better than the QLD one but Sutton wasn't even subtle about where the result was going. This thing about having only NSW ref, touch judges, and video ref is now beyond a joke. There is a whole state full of officials up here so why not even it up and utilise some of them.
lol

The_Frog

First Grade
It is covering up the scars from recent surgery he had to remove skin cancer from his face (as this article by Weidler in the SMH from the weekend spell outs - https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/it...rning-after-cancer-scare-20201107-p56cgi.html). This is what his face looked like (from the aforementioned article) -

View attachment 43769
Wasn't surgery, it was a cream called Efudex. Basically this shit just melts your skin. Surgery on a squamous cell on the face would be much more disfuguring.

blue bags

First Grade
wake up toad :p

Day 2 is even better. I wonder how the Qld post mortem is going.

0*zszFhEMPwi1b13Nm.jpg

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I would pay a king's ransom for Cookie and Teddy.

Do not care who is half or 6.

9 and 1 is what matters these days.

This Year?

Immortal
Just watched the game. My highlight of the day was meeting Robbie Farah and his hot missus then getting spoiler updates at half and full time while at work.

Watched the game with a couple of quiet ones and NSW played like the team that was expected to play in game 1. I was cheering so hard for Brown to put one on Friend's chin and seeing Haas actually have a go was very surprising. The Chin was superb and it was nice to see the whole team play with some energy.
QLD looked deflated after Munster didn't return and looked like the couldn't be f**ked playing after watching DCE and Hunt derp it up. I felt sorry for Sami who had a shocker.

It sets up a choke of epic proportions for next week!

Chimp

Juniors
Thought the bench were terrific this week - that was the big mistake from Fitler last week.

- Paulo added some spark and a point of difference
- Finucane just does the basics very very well and makes good hard yards
- Yeo did what he’s done all year, makes great yards, plays hard and very fast, is very difficult to put down, fantastic player
- Whilst not as effective as the others, he came on and added some aggression and punch - loved him skittling Friend

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
No passion.

Qlders just don't get origin.

Latest posts