What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nov 11 2020: State of Origin GAME 2

Eelogical

Referee
QLD will come back in game 3. It's written in the annals of history. Besides, the TV ratings need it to happen. Cleary was virtually untouchable, tonight. That won't play out so much come next Wednesday.

TheParraboy

Staff member
QLD will come back in game 3. It's written in the annals of history. Besides, the TV ratings need it to happen. Cleary was virtually untouchable, tonight. That won't play out so much come next Wednesday.

Freddy was saying they are flying in on game day, that will take a bit out of them

Joely01

Bench
Cleary with one of the best bounce back games I’ve seen!
Thought Crichton was massive tonight and Haas first stint was huge.
Still don’t really rate Saifiti and would have Jnr and Haas start with RCG off the bench, but Saifiti must be doing what Freddy is asking of him

Bandwagon

Staff member
I thought Frizelle had a very good game, lot's of one percenters, pushed inside out all night in defence helping to cover for our compressed line well, and he f**king smashed Munster.

strider

Post Whore
The glory days of each state having their own call team are hopefully just about to return!
What was the go with lockyer, jt and wally? ... were they in the queensland studio? ... i know they were in a studio, i assume in qld .... cos i assume they would have got screwed trying to go home had they come for the game