What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Testing - is there still a heartbeat?

Quigs

Immortal
Can't believe that there isn't any posts appearing in here since 9.51pm last night and that one post had nothing to do with Origin.

Yeah there was an Origin game last night but I guess I am like many now that just couldn't give a shit.

Of course I watched it but the games not the same.

bluefox68

Staff member
I was glad to see the Blues get up!

BUT - if we think we've won the series, we need an uppercut!

R-15-3

Bench
It’s not the same with no sharks players in origin, then back to back weeks and at the end of the season has my i interest at its lowest ever in origin.

shadowboxer

First Grade
We are almost on non ratings season for the TV networks - Origin fits the bill just fine. Pre game show starts at 7 and Channel flog it till 810pm or so to get started. Like a lot of things / the public are just over it

snout

First Grade
I really enjoyed Ben Hunts million dollar per season performance. That was tops.
I was going to start a thread purely on ben hunts game last nite.
Couldn't be bothered.
He.
Is.
Hopeless

And yep...it just aint the same.
Hasnt been for years.

sandshark

Bench
How good was that NSW no7? Silenced a few with that performance.

Must be nice being a Pennies supporter having a guy like that leading your pack around.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Chad could play well with Cook and Tedesco.

Nathan was good, just saying, any half could look good, and Nathan played his part well.

9 and 1.

QLD did it for ten years.

Agreeed , however maybe said posters only have themselves to blame. If you want to make personal judgements and insults its not a good idea if you are too sensitive to wear a bit of the same back.Its not that hard to draw a line and stop there rather than escalate to the point of ridiculous. .Its supposed to be a football forum , maybe if some of their friends explained to them they were going to far ,instead of just being silent or excusing them for harmless Shitstirring.... Well maybe they'd still be here.

Eion

First Grade
Or maybe the world should have a few less thin skinned, woke, hypocritical wankers

Quicksilver

Bench
Or maybe the world should have a few less thin skinned, woke, hypocritical wankers

Yeah but then you would never get a rise out of anyone anyway so there wouldn’t be any point to being edgy.

You’d still end up with your boring world anyway.

I dont even know what WOKE stands for nor do I care. My guess is its just another slogan for weak minded individuals to use,when trying to defend their own hypocritical stance about something they are frightened of and too dumb to articulate honestly.

Last edited:

Eion

First Grade
It’s the PC brigade hell bent on creating their own echo chambers. Screaming the joint down with faux outrage. Ask yourselves one thing, is this place better off with carch not in it?