What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Origin II - NSW 34-10 QLD @ ANZ

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
I agree with this - he’s been fantastic all year, and looked brilliant off the bench.

I’m a big Jake T fan, but I’d have Yeo ahead of him now. Got to love Jake for his defence, but the speed of the game with the new rules has made him less effective with ball in hand - he’s too slow. Still a very good player, but I’d have Yeo starting at 13.
He surprised the shit out of me the way he ran for post contact metres. But I think he is better a weapon off the bench and allow Jake T's experience to command his starting spot.

GongPanther

Referee
You have only lost 2 series in a row sweet heart...
I never once turned off a game during the 8 years of Hell!

but yes Queensland really “Gets” origin. Your a f**king coward and your states full of f**king cowards.

next week you should just tag team your sister with your father instead of watching the game.
ROTFLMFAO! He'll probably Tik-Tok it.

GongPanther

Referee
Team selection was a lot better too

a) Paulo suits being off the bench he’s an impact prop, Haas isn’t.
b) Cody Walker was the form 5/8th in the comp he was always going to take pressure off Cleary more
b) Yeo is a better second rower than Cordner this year

Fittler made glaring errors game 1, didn’t game 2.
Yeo is also very versatile. He can play prop, 2nd row, lock and centre, which was his original position. So having him on the bench covers a heap of headaches.

Nerd

Bench
You have only lost 2 series in a row sweet heart...
I never once turned off a game during the 8 years of Hell!

but yes Queensland really “Gets” origin. Your a f**king coward and your states full of f**king cowards.

next week you should just tag team your sister with your father instead of watching the game.
Some pretty tough talk from behind that keyboard... For the record what you decide to do at home with your family is not something I am keen to replicate.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Funny that supposedly Munster actually passed the HIA but was kept off because the way he wobbled after getting up. Bennett, master tactician if we win this series.
Master tactician that the Broncos got rid of for Seaplod LOL, and they just hired a bloke who has been schooled by Freddie two years in a row LOL.

Go the Spoonco's!!!!

Latest posts