What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Junior League club did you play for?

RedVDave

First Grade
What years did you play?

I played for the old Peakhurst Hawks who went bust in the late 90s.

We played many a GF on Jubilee Oval from U7s up to U12s but only ever won one game. The others were losses to a dominant Hurstville side.

In our age group, Kingsgrove were always a decent side making the finals.

Played from 1996-2000 before taking up trampolining (lol I'm not even joking) Hurstville & Earlwood were the dominant teams while Arncliffe were always at the bottom of the table we also had 2 Penshurst teams because they had to many players. The Colts jersey was identical to the Roosters.

do they still play river of origin?

Haha I have no idea, I barely remember playing. All I remember is I lived a street away from Brothers Holy Spirit, my best mate played there and yet I got placed at Pine Rivers for some reason, played for one season until we moved to the Gold Coast. Pretty sure we lost every game.

blue bags

First Grade
in our time, arncliffe scots juniors and seniors dominated the local st.george junior club leagues. Won so many junior, senior championships, very strong club, black jerseys with red n gold V, played Cahill park, then Barton park, trained a gardners park

hrundi99

First Grade
My son plays for Belrose Eagles. Won the Under 11s premiership this year.

I live vicariously through him, so that counts right?