What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

JAC has other attributes that aren't as easily put into numbers on a page and we saw them in Origin - two line drop out due entirely to his speed chasing the ball. He left Gutho in the dust on both of those chases.

Doesn't mean he's worth ten trillion dollars but he does have a few other things up his sleeve.

For the record, I don't want him. I'm ok with Dunster and Fergo.

hindy111

Post Whore
JAC has other attributes that aren't as easily put into numbers on a page and we saw them in Origin - two line drop out due entirely to his speed chasing the ball. He left Gutho in the dust on both of those chases.

Doesn't mean he's worth ten trillion dollars but he does have a few other things up his sleeve.

Cleary brilliant kicks combined well. Let's not forget the guy who put such great kicks in.
And this is why they have moved for Staines over Mansour.

Avenger

Immortal

I like Dunster too. I wouldn’t be putting too much money into a winger unless it’s Semi, the greatest of them all.

Glenneel

Bench
So you'd be ok throwing $800,000 at a guy who picks, and chooses, when to inject himself into the game?

It's cool if you think that - personally, I find that a colossal waste of money...

He's asking for Gutherson-level of money, and produces a hell of a lot less, on, and off, the field.

Waste of money, at that price tag, imo...
No I wouldn't throw $800k at him unless in the spine but for $500k to replace Ferguson we'd get more value imo.

Eelementary

Post Whore

I like him as a player - but not for the money he is asking.

Nah, I think he's an outright grub. His crusher on Hayne in 2018 was one of the worst things I've seen on a footy field, he was lucky Hayne escaped a serious injury. Lots of lip, little bit of talent and all dirt is who he is IMO.
He's quite likeable and intelligent when he appears on some of those footy shows, which surprised me because as you say, he's an absolute grub on the field. I should probably stop being surprised by things like that.

hindy111

Post Whore
We finish 3rd and the only side that had a lead and pushed the premiers with our halves in terrible form and people want to act like we are a desperate bottom 4 club and take guys like Chambers ffs.
We have a good enough squad to win it.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
We finish 3rd and the only side that had a lead and pushed the premiers with our halves in terrible form and people want to act like we are a desperate bottom 4 club and take guys like Chambers ffs.

We need a centre because there’s zero chance Jenko’s B sample is coming back any different. Happy with Opacic as a player but his injury record isn’t flash.

Eelogical

Referee
I reckon we should start off slow in 2021. Beat the odd nuffy teams like the tigers but lose to the rest over the first 6 rounds. After that, hover just outside the 8 until we find form leading into the finals. We'll be better off playing sudden death from the start come finals time rather than having two bites of the cherry. If only BA had spoken to me.