What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JAC

WT recruitment/ and likely management are hedging their bets with JAC..They are saying maybe you will be able to convert to fullback and maybe you won’t...the result is a watered down contract dollar and the inevitable No result. Id like to see someone decide yes or no with what they’ve seen and know and go with that. It’s not like you can lose big coz then at least we’ve got him...Unfortunately with multiple hands in that recruitment pie and with the weak kneed “better safe than sorry” philosophy that’s not going to happen.

Soz wa,

The storm and jac put together one of the worst deals in rugby league history, they must have been drunk on the gf success to think we’d entertain such shite.

We have needs across many areas and all going to plan, we pick up Mansour and Roberts for the price of space cadet rookie, and then walk away with $400 plus to shop with to buy a rake or disgruntled fullback. Or we chuck it to buy more willing smug,

I don’t care if the club cat dreamed this up, it’s got far more vision that yet another retirement marquee who gets injured gets, lazy and with our current decrepit backline, sees the ball once a month.

I’m all for “caring about players welfare” lol.

BrotherJim05

Bench
It's just very tiring always having to see such a massive struggle to get big name players over to the WT, then clubs that finished below us on the ladder each year can sign players without any f**king around.

The only thing out of all this mess that is making me happy is that we haven't let player managers walk all over us. I've said this a few times before, but this new attitude is going to really suck ove the next few years, but massively help us in the long term.

Hopefully Madge re-signs without any dramas and we can see a long term plan come to fruition

Why laugh? His not coming back to us

Because I’m over all things jac and the shit sandwich him and his management plus storm served up.

His bullshit about his family.

f**k him.

Plus we have to get away from this policy of single magical super player crap.

I’d rather quality depth. People can disagree, fine.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
If we miss out on JAC and end up with Corey Allan + Mansour then I won't be losing any sleep
Cant say I know anything about Corey Allan, but a few on here think he is not worth having here as he is to slow, but I notice Bennet has picked him on the wing for SOO?
Good enough for me.

Why laugh? His not coming back to us
Could this be the moment the "Fox" becomes a Bulldog?

Josh Addo-Carr took a tour of Canterbury's facilities on Tuesday afternoon as part of the Storm star's search for a new Sydney club for the 2022 season.

The Herald obtained exclusive photos of Addo-Carr arriving at Belmore Sports Ground for a meeting with Canterbury powerbrokers. The club pitched its vision to the NSW and Australia winger in the hope he will become a marquee recruit for new coach Trent Barrett.

Addo-Carr appeared in a relaxed mood when arriving at Bulldogs headquarters with his manager, Mario Tartak.
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/bu...arpet-for-josh-addo-carr-20201124-p56hlh.html

BrotherJim05

Bench
Could this be the moment the "Fox" becomes a Bulldog?

Josh Addo-Carr took a tour of Canterbury's facilities on Tuesday afternoon as part of the Storm star's search for a new Sydney club for the 2022 season.

The Herald obtained exclusive photos of Addo-Carr arriving at Belmore Sports Ground for a meeting with Canterbury powerbrokers. The club pitched its vision to the NSW and Australia winger in the hope he will become a marquee recruit for new coach Trent Barrett.

Addo-Carr appeared in a relaxed mood when arriving at Bulldogs headquarters with his manager, Mario Tartak.
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/bu...arpet-for-josh-addo-carr-20201124-p56hlh.html

ffs

Tiger05

First Grade
I don't want us to be offering overs and getting involved in a circus. I just reckon that isn't the way to build a successful club.

WA Tiger

Bench
At least they will know what not to do from watching WT ...The lawyer guy concocts some weird contract he says is binding then try’s to nail JAC to the wall with a ridiculous incentive based contract starting at $500k .. - half what we offered Lattrel (imagine the resentment) ...which has him thinking ok so these guys are going to find a way to keep me on the wing and at the minimum $ option...Just too complicated and risky for him..JAC wants to know now what he can buy - how big a house and car NOW not maybe if this and that
So now WT have lost JAC twice....seriously how is that even possible All because they couldn’t just throw in an extra $250k to get the fastest rugby league player in the world and a genuine star..Imagine him and Roberts tearing it up...not any more

Last edited:

Latest posts