What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Testing - is there still a heartbeat?

It’s the PC brigade hell bent on creating their own echo chambers. Screaming the joint down with faux outrage. Ask yourselves one thing, is this place better off with carch not in it?
The Place is better off with Carch in it ! He's a died in the wool Sharks fan. But PC Brigade ? If you got a greivance I will defend your right to air it honestly and with integrity. If you just want to throw Shite , loosely disguised with wit and are then offended when someone calls you out for it WHAT has that got to do with PC ? Nothing !

And speaking of echo Chambers . Check out all the Lost boys posts .. All talking about PC, Woke, Hypocracy All sounds like an Alan Jones or some other dumbo Sky channel "expert" Honestly adress any of it and they Sob "too Many Words " Waaaaaa!

It’s the PC brigade hell bent on creating their own echo chambers. Screaming the joint down with faux outrage. Ask yourselves one thing, is this place better off with carch not in it?
Did Carch get banned for faux rage??
He doesn't know why he was banned.
He has tried to contact admin here on email a fair few times but not one of them has responded.
Weak effort by them.

He doesn't know why he was banned.
He has tried to contact admin here on email a fair few times but not one of them has responded.
Weak effort by them.
Yeah It is a week effort by them . Just on my own personal experience with carch though , he put me on ignore cause he didnt like what I said, so kind of hypocritical for him to be crying about someone not answering him.

Eion

First Grade
The Place is better off with Carch in it ! He's a died in the wool Sharks fan. But PC Brigade ? If you got a greivance I will defend your right to air it honestly and with integrity. If you just want to throw Shite , loosely disguised with wit and are then offended when someone calls you out for it WHAT has that got to do with PC ? Nothing !
Christ you’re a princess. You’re the one saying ‘friends should have talked to him’. I’m saying I saw nothing wrong with what he posted.

you post an absolute pile of shit 99% of the time but I don’t want you banned.

Yeah It is a week effort by them . Just on my own personal experience with carch though , he put me on ignore cause he didnt like what I said, so kind of hypocritical for him to be crying about someone not answering him.
Not hypocritical at all.
On this forum there is a function that allows you to not see others posts, set up by the admin, designed for ones own preference.
He has no clue onto why he was banned, and when he has emailed asking for an explanation they have chosen to ignore it, even though they have seen it and read it.
You need to find the real definition of hypocritical.

I like (d) the carch a lot.

I am banned from posting on a thread at dragons lu. No idea why, but the United Nations is busy on world peace atm.

I once got into trouble for having a gentle dig at a female broadcaster and then later some guy was talking about getting his leg over with her double chin. It was up for at least a while. Raised my eyebrow and moved on.

Whatever his crime, I hope old mate is just suspended for a week or something.

Maybe your mods can help to bring him back.

I get around the forums, without reference to his material crime ( cos I don’t know what he did) he seems like a f**king good bloke compared to the stalkers, bullies and genuine psychotics out there.

National sharks lu moderator day is coming up, a pardon for him would be great way to kick the party off!

Last edited:

Quicksilver

Bench
It was probably repeated minor infringements.

I’ve had a stack of posts removed. This place can have some weird quirks with what will get pulled. Especially in the main forum.

some of my posts that were deleted were so vanilla. Literally no way that they could be interpreted as offensive or a legal liability.

I’d like to see him let back in.

It was probably repeated minor infringements.

I’ve had a stack of posts removed. This place can have some weird quirks with what will get pulled. Especially in the main forum.

some of my posts that were deleted were so vanilla. Literally no way that they could be interpreted as offensive or a legal liability.

I’d like to see him let back in.

Yeah.

Even if he shunned timely warnings -his time out so far -would have a chilling deterrent effect.

What about a probationary period?

A curfew on his posting tines so he doesn’t post anything offensive when the mods are having their staff meetings or at the donut shop having a break?

He could report in to a mod once a day?

He could do an on line counselling course and read up on the horrible on-line bullying etc ( if that’s what he did). I mean I can’t even visit some forums because of the vigilantes who follow me around and abuse me and some folk can’t visit their own teams forums.

If he offended someone in particular and upset them, he could do an open letter of apology and show genuine remorse?

He could help your mods clean up old forums for a few hours a week. Lu community service?

Editing for the ezine?

Advertisment clicking?

Some forums don’t even like the grieving process, so it’s good your mods are giving you some air with it and allowing me to contribute.

We would do that at WT Lu I think, but our forum is primeval, anarchy and there is no party line or insipid ideology. Free thought is mandatory, anyone gets too bossy, they get beaten up. Visitors welcome.

Last edited:

taipan

Referee
I've had a couple of warnings in the many years here, some in the fight club.Sometimes a guy's gotta let the mongrel out, else we'd all be compliant critters.

Frenzy.

Immortal
So who got banned now?

and.......

carch doesn’t want to come back. He would, but he ain’t making any special effort

Christ you’re a princess. You’re the one saying ‘friends should have talked to him’. I’m saying I saw nothing wrong with what he posted.

you post an absolute pile of shit 99% of the time but I don’t want you banned.

Oh Thanks !!!!! "Princess !? " Wow ! ? You think Im royalty ? Bow down and kiss my A**e! Haha ..... Nahhh!!! You saw nothing wrong with his shiteload of obfuscvating , crap , spearheaded by his original garbage insinuating all the Climate change "believers " were simply "following "some scandinavian teenager ? Good for you ! Me I got hit by Two hail storms in sept and oct 2018. Both 1 in 100 yr phenomenon. Haha Then drought then fire risk and watching effects of it down south while dipsticks posted denialist crap about climate change . The hailstorms destroyed a 250000 dollar crop and Damaged 4000 trees . I still dont know if I can get back to where I was . I know most what I post here is Crap ..Surprised you said only 99%.. But ALL you post about Climate Change is Crap. Its NOT a left wing conspiracy ,, Ill leave out the insult about your intelligence

Not hypocritical at all.
On this forum there is a function that allows you to not see others posts, set up by the admin, designed for ones own preference.
He has no clue onto why he was banned, and when he has emailed asking for an explanation they have chosen to ignore it, even though they have seen it and read it.
You need to find the real definition of hypocritical.

For one I always considered to be one of the most reasonable , if not the most,BBB, You are getting a little Pedantic with the rules and regulations there. I looked up" Hypocritical " on your advice .. Picture of Carch there. Good lookin sucker ! No doubt popular with all. But even he acknowledged he's a hypocrite along with everyone else .. His mistake is thinking that makes it ok to be a Denialist .

So who got banned now?

and.......

carch doesn’t want to come back. He would, but he ain’t making any special effort

Id welcome him Back., Enjoy his footy posts and call out any Climate Change Crap he posted . Welcome any sensible reply he had -but dont expect it would happen . I guess he'd Just put me on ignore ,when I called Crap Crap. Haha!

Quicksilver

Bench
Carch was pretty big on the “if you’ve done nothing wrong, you’ve got nothing to worry about” line.

Guess he must have done a bit wrong.

No authority would actually punish someone without wrongdoing.