What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Channel 9 the home of rugby league?

Hey! I'm not that old yet and I love the tennis ;)
I used to watch it, but gave up after the snobby people I spoke to about it rubbished RL. I find tennis games too drawn out and the players are too bratty. It's silly how no one in the crowd is allowed to talk, sneeze, cough or fart during a rally, yet Monica Seles basically orgasmed every time a ball made contact with her racquet.

This year ain't so bad afterall. Donkeys get the spoon. Queensland humiliates Victoria by taking their flagship sporting event. No Gus or Warren in Origin 3.

no name

Coach
With Stefanovic, he's a Qlder and a well known Broncos supporter. I dare say that factors into it as I've seen him be MC at a few rugby league functions (and no, he wasn't any better than he was last night).
Floganovic was born is Sydney and spent some of his childhood living there. They gee’d him up one day and he cracked it.
Does not give one f**k about RL, just jumps on whatever bandwagon is going.

Last edited:

Cactus

Juniors
Channel 9. No longer home to that RL bashing Mr Skid Marks.

Makes you wonder who will replace him in the next TV rights negotiations.

Suitman

Post Whore
Just heard an add on the radio for 9 News tonight.
First thing they said was about a story tonight about the toxic RL culture from Phoebe Burgess and how it failed her husband.
Good one Channel Nein. 2 days out from the Origin decider.
Your channel can go and get f**ked.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Just heard an add on the radio for 9 News tonight.
First thing they said was about a story tonight about the toxic RL culture from Phoebe Burgess and how it failed her husband.
Good one Channel Nein. 2 days out from the Origin decider.
Your channel can go and get f**ked.

Vlandys should put a clause in on new contract. Every negative media story about NRL costs them an extra $100k for every day it runs!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Classic Ch9, arrow gets knocked out by a head shot from frizzel, staggers around, gets taken off for hia, doesn’t return. No one on the Ch9 team spotted it or makes mention of it lol.

Latest posts