What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

Dragons4me

Juniors
Benji should have retired at least 3 years ago.

Another player who thinks his shyte doesn’t stink.

He can now join the rest of them.

Bunji's most memorable moments for us was his passing game. His ability to pass to 34C in a game was a highlight.

Footnote.
34C is the third row seat in the grandstand at Kogarah. :smirk::smirk:
You guy's can't be that desperate surely.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Bunji's most memorable moments for us was his passing game. His ability to pass to 34C in a game was a highlight.

Footnote.
34C is the third row seat in the grandstand at Kogarah. :smirk::smirk:
You guy's can't be that desperate surely.

But Benji would be on a fraction of what you guys carrying Norman/Hunt

Quigs

Immortal
Signing the Bluefox ..... narhhh he has more baggage then Jimmy the Jet. History of alcohol and substance abuse and associated with bad women and the criminal element.

We need to pass on him although I heard that Souffs were very interested.

Signing the Bluefox ..... narhhh he has more baggage then Jimmy the Jet. History of alcohol and substance abuse and associated with bad women and the criminal element.

Oh Dear! Dont need that sort of thing in the Shire !

Quigs

Immortal
Shit we have been treading water for a long time now. I don't know for how munch longer I can keep up the kicking.

Is treading water a good exercise for bad hammy's? Just asking for a friend.

bluefox68

Staff member
I've heard he does a dummy and then a wicked step off the left foot and jet propelled acceleration past the defence. Bluefox that is! But I've yet to see it so I have my doubts.

"At this stage I'd prefer you at fullback over Kennedy, Bluefox."

Ha ha - I missed all of this due to a 50th birthday celebration (for a mate) today!

No, you don't want me, mateys!!!

I do have more heart than Matty Moylan (LOL) but Kennedy is infinitely more talented. I should know - I played touch footy against his Dad in Bathurst, and I've seen the young fella in action out there!

bluefox68

Staff member

LOL

Chimp

Juniors
There’s rumours doing the rounds in and around Leeds that they’re in talks with Fifita for 2021.
Would be fantastic business if that goes ahead - though can’t for the life of me understand why anyone would be looking to sign him, even if Super League. He looks absolutely cooked.

ghoti

Bench
There’s rumours doing the rounds in and around Leeds that they’re in talks with Fifita for 2021.
Would be fantastic business if that goes ahead - though can’t for the life of me understand why anyone would be looking to sign him, even if Super League. He looks absolutely cooked.

With an off-season Feefs will be fine imo, and he'll kill it in Super League, contact isn't the same level over there. Konrad Hurrell still turning out for Leeds and is strong and dominant despite being way out of shape and slow as. I rkn Leeds know that Fifita will roll thru em

Chimp

Juniors
With an off-season Feefs will be fine imo, and he'll kill it in Super League, contact isn't the same level over there. Konrad Hurrell still turning out for Leeds and is strong and dominant despite being way out of shape and slow as. I rkn Leeds know that Fifita will roll thru em
If he’s anything like fit, he’d be a superstar in SL - but I ain’t seen anything from him to suggest he would be getting fit anytime soon. And another BIG issue is that David plays for Wakefield which is about 15km from Leeds, so they’d likely live with/next to each other - can you imagine how loose they’ll be together, particularly in an environment where acceptable standards of a professional are so much lower, and where in everyday life, they’d be pretty anonymous given SL has such a low profile.

carinashark

First Grade
That really is a horrific team
Other than Moylan that team looks pretty good to me!
Mulitalo at FB will go well.
Vasco is a tough player and will learn Quick. Just like Quigs in Cossi fan Tutti.
The others know what they have to do.
The coach knows what he has to do now. He has seen the worst and the best this team can offer.

Latest posts