What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Memberships

Who will be renewing/purchasing a membership for 2021?

• Total voters

WestyLife

First Grade
https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/membership/

I didn't have a membership this year for the first time in ages (due to reasons I've shared previously) but will be getting one (3 actually) for the 2021 season.

What are everyone's plans for next season?

I would if we had the money. Will probably go to a few games and get some merchandise to at least try and support the club.

flash

Juniors
Renewed.

Although their treatment of the 2020 membership credit is odd. I attended only 1 home game since the restart and had to sit in GA even though I’m silver. I asked for their calculation and instead of accounting for the games you personally attended, they applied an average across every member, so it applied a portion of the season at full membership.

If I’d known that, I would have just pledged it.

snickers007

Juniors
Mine auto-renewed.
1x 6 ticket flexi as I'm in Central West NSW
1x Proud Panther for my daughter - this was originally auto renewed as a Baby membership, but I sent an email to get it changed.

Hope to get to at least 2 or 3 games this year, but will depend on how toddler friendly the draw is.

Abacus

Juniors
I let my membership lapse a number of years ago when kids came along. They're now old enough (particularly the 8 y.o.) that they want to go to games. So my Xmas present is a Family Gold Membership :D

I'm not meant to know about it so working on my :astonished: face for Xmas day :)

franklin2323

Immortal
I let my membership lapse a number of years ago when kids came along. They're now old enough (particularly the 8 y.o.) that they want to go to games. So my Xmas present is a Family Gold Membership :D

I'm not meant to know about it so working on my :astonished: face for Xmas day :)

The kids screaming in excitement will drown out your reaction anyway. Hope they enjoy it

A lot of people will be in your boat. My eldest is 10 but a girl and hates footy but in a few seasons pretty much the whole group of 20 that went all had kids... That run of last year will help them all become fans

ACTPanthers

Bench

I’m imagining Kevin in Home Alone with the after shave kind of face :wink:

murraymob

Coach
I have 2 season tickets have had for 20 or more years.One if for my father he passed away 5 years ago.I still renew both every year .Eastern grandstand half way .2nd row I can nick down get food and a few lemon aids fast

franklin2323

Immortal
I have 2 season tickets have had for 20 or more years.One if for my father he passed away 5 years ago.I still renew both every year .Eastern grandstand half way .2nd row I can nick down get food and a few lemon aids fast

I am in the terrace below your seats... Too far away and harder to abuse dickheads like Moses

Kilkenny

Coach
Leave the seats to fibro man lol

Since Fibroman moved to Taree a couple of seasons back I think it is fair to say the fans around our family block of 10 seats in total do not miss the classic fibroman chants.

Once you heard the ‘Your missing a good game ref.” “Get on side ref” and many others a thousand times they do become somewhat tedious.

murraymob

Coach
I
Since Fibroman moved to Taree a couple of seasons back I think it is fair to say the fans around our family block of 10 seats in total do not miss the classic fibroman chants.

Once you heard the ‘Your missing a good game ref.” “Get on side ref” and many others a thousand times they do become somewhat tedious.
heard he is a Lolly pop man now and stands at the crossings telling people not to step on the lines
Bring back fibro man

roofromoz

First Grade
Family membership.

Went to the grand final, first game ever for the 3 kids, first in years for my wife (went to a few Penrith games the first year we went out but lost interest after that).

Result notwithstanding we all had a great time and on the way home we agreed that we would get a family membership next year so we have bought a silver membership the eastern grandstand. Had already purchased a Den membership but the team were able to cancel and transfer over.

Eldest likes the Panthers, the others like the Sharks and Dragons respectively. Not one for pressuring them to all like the Panthers (I myself 'broke away' growing up in an Eels family).

Really looking forward to it.

Brownman

Juniors
I have been a ticketed member for about 20 years, its morphed from a single ticket in the terrace to two tickets when I got married (my wife too lost interest once she had 'nabbed' me) to what we have today - a family ticket plus another ticket next to us in the Eastern Grandstand (Platinum).
I actually share the family ticket with a mate and his child (1 adult and 1 child for my 12 year old and I, 1 adult and child for him - keeps the cost down).
The 'spare' ticket I use for different mates depending on who we play (in this way I generally get a few beers as 'payment' for taking them)

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I have been a ticketed member for about 20 years, its morphed from a single ticket in the terrace to two tickets when I got married (my wife too lost interest once she had 'nabbed' me) to what we have today - a family ticket plus another ticket next to us in the Eastern Grandstand (Platinum).
I actually share the family ticket with a mate and his child (1 adult and 1 child for my 12 year old and I, 1 adult and child for him - keeps the cost down).
The 'spare' ticket I use for different mates depending on who we play (in this way I generally get a few beers as 'payment' for taking them)

That's a great way of doing it.

Latest posts