What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash 2020/2021 (Mens and Womens)

TheParraboy

Staff member
X-faxtor and Bash Boost are idiotic rule changes

Power surge has some merit

Drop the number of games per side ya muppets, 14 way too much.
As much as I like a match on every night, have every Mondays as a rest day, for example

Lot of us thought it was too long a comp last year, and this year it is even longer as starts 10/12 (last year 17/12) . Final is only couple of days earlier on 6/2/21

PARRA_FAN

Coach
X-faxtor and Bash Boost are idiotic rule changes

Power surge has some merit

Drop the number of games per side ya muppets, 14 way too much.
As much as I like a match on every night, have every Mondays as a rest day, for example

Lot of us thought it was too long a comp last year, and this year it is even longer as starts 10/12 (last year 17/12) . Final is only couple of days earlier on 6/2/21

Cant argue with that, I mean there were games during the day whilst school holidays werent on

This like Rugby League, when a sport loses ratings they go for these radical changes

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
sure have, I normally watch their games as they have so many incredible players but very disappointing yesterday

Latest posts