What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soto

Bench
Roids are in the game..make no mistake.
Its the masking agents which make them detectable or undetectable..
Why do u think lots of players do end of season overseas trips too? Convenience and not accessible to testers..

eels_fan

First Grade
Any word on who is making our jerseys/kit for 2021 with ISC hitting the skids and only doing 1 team moving forward (Canberra).

Will that mean I completely new design, or just a change of logo on the jersey for the new manufacturer?

surprised the club hasn’t made any announcements, most of the other ex-ISC clubs have made announcements already.

hindy111

Post Whore
126 tackle breaks in a season (2nd only to Tedesco) is more than ok. Not sure how he'll got at Dogs, but I really beg to differ. He's a very good player.

Hin and Ropana looked like the best wingers in comp last year.
This season both looked just above average to me. Both are good players but neither where close too 2019 form.

hindy111

Post Whore
He's very strong, it's true.

And I like him as a player.

He is fine. But 600k? That's top dollar.
But if we are paying Fergo 500k. Gee.

Fergo gets a golden ticket. The guy was great in 2019. And worth 500k. In 2020 he played no better then a GJ who cost prob about 150k. Yes Fergo did cart it up but some of his errors. Had GJ did then he would of been thrown to the wolves.

zuke

Juniors
Any word on who is making our jerseys/kit for 2021 with ISC hitting the skids and only doing 1 team moving forward (Canberra).

Will that mean I completely new design, or just a change of logo on the jersey for the new manufacturer?

surprised the club hasn’t made any announcements, most of the other ex-ISC clubs have made announcements already.

zuke

Juniors
I have heard that they will be teaming up with a European brand possibly Macron who make soccer and rugby jerseys.

TheRam

Coach
There's nothing stopping a genuinely injured person being treated with prescribed steroids. They just can't have an NRL contract at the time.

Think about it for 3 seconds. Steroids assist the recovery from most muscular injuries. So I do my calf (muscle not baby cow) in the off-season and get steroid treatment and continue weight work on my upper body. And steroids can provide benefits for quite a while after you stop taking them.

Yeah that is really practical, quitting your lively hood to get what everyone else is legally allowed to have without the same consequences.

If you gain a benefit from it, so be it. Life generally is tough and if you get something positive from a bad situation, I say good for you.

Look I just don't think people should be disadvantaged from a health point of view, for the sake of an advantage that they may receive in their chosen sport. Like I said, just my point of view.

84 Baby

Referee
Yeah that is really practical, quitting your lively hood to get what everyone else is legally allowed to have without the same consequences.

If you gain a benefit from it, so be it. Life generally is tough and if you get something positive from a bad situation, I say good for you.

Look I just don't think people should be disadvantaged from a health point of view, for the sake of an advantage that they may receive in their chosen sport. Like I said, just my point of view.
It’s not like it’s a new rule

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Snippet on DT about Fergo and Mansour

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...n/news-story/0c61dc5250acf8a8fe0ca2acc3199c88

While Mansour is on the lookout for a new club after being told by Penrith he was no longer wanted, Ferguson has a year to run on his contract at the Eels and Ayoub said he was going nowhere.

“That has never been a discussion. I am his manager, no one has pushed it to me,” Ayoub said about Ferguson.

“As for Parramatta having interest in Josh Mansour, that has never been a discussion.

“I met with them a week and a half ago about a raft of issues at Parramatta. Not once was there a discussion around pushing Blake.

“In actual fact, can I tell you what was said to me: ‘We are looking forward to Blake (playing in 2021). We know it is a year he is coming off contract. He will want to have a good year and we are looking forward to that’. That is exactly what was said to me.”

Raft of issues? does anyone know what the issue are?

Latest posts