What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The NRL 2021 Season Issue

Tiger Shark

Bench
Well Tolman could be one

And Metcalf will be in the 30.

Noticed no Sorenson, Trindall, Ferris and a few others but could just be having talks now.

Xerri still there

Last edited:

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Well Tolman could be one

Noticed no Sorenson, Trindall, Ferris and a few others but could just be having talks now.

Xerri still there
So Xerri is still on the books the cocksmoker.....milking it for all it’s worth. Hope the fact he’s still on the books doesn’t affect our chances of retaining Trindall and/or Ferris

Interesting, i get it every year pretty well cos its free at work. 2 or 3 winters ago i had the worst flu I've ever had, knocked me over for about 3 weeks and still felt off for about another fortnight after the worst of it had passed.
You're a goose - cos it was free! Build up your immune system rather than having Big Pharma's shit running thru your veins!

Stake Removed

First Grade
So Xerri is still on the books the cocksmoker.....milking it for all it’s worth. Hope the fact he’s still on the books doesn’t affect our chances of retaining Trindall and/or Ferris

If Xerri keeps pushing case and he is contracted to us till end of 2021.
He gets to court say May 2021and like the swimmer Jacks gets 2 years, he will have served 18 months on our dime, he will then spit dummy and leave straight to Roosters

Tiger Shark

Bench
If Xerri keeps pushing case and he is contracted to us till end of 2021.
He gets to court say May 2021and like the swimmer Jacks gets 2 years, he will have served 18 months on our dime, he will then spit dummy and leave straight to Roosters

He won’t got to the Roosters anymore. If that was ever on the cards. Never thought FJ would have been there beyond his two years, didn’t even see one year.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well Tolman could be one

Xerri still there

No Vasquez. This another reason why Tolman is a good get. Lets DV playing the revamped NSW Cup but he also keeps his development contract. Ferris too, has been kept on a DevCon I believe.

Jonah Lualua and Jack Martin are the other 2 I believe. Martin's a prop from the Ippy Jets

Good to see Pele made the cut.

Jack Martin. Mean looking merkin
zz5_4996-copy.jpg

Stake Removed

First Grade
The squad for next year is getting worse, be lucky to make the 8 we are carrying a ground of underperforming players who would struggle to make 1st at other clubs where players have less experience

Players who are taking up spots
Bomber signed if next to name

Hiroti - bomber
Kennedy - bomber
MacDonald - bomber
Magoulias
Moylan
Tolman - bomber
Townsend
Williams
Woods
Xerri

Quicksilver

Bench
Ergh.

I don’t know what you expect him to sign when he’s pretty much got minimum wage allocated to those positions in the roster.

It’s like going out to buy a car with $3,000.

Weaponhead

Coach
Tolman is fit for purpose. Not exciting but experienced and professional. Good defender and will work.

Cap is screwed so no options to make significant improvement to the squad this year. Without moving on a big earner, nothing will change.

shadowboxer

First Grade
This is like a game day thread when we are being referee-d by Sutton (or is it Hartley) and Robo is on the war path.
Like most, under no illusions that we are up the creek with a Turd for a paddle (ween quote) - just something you gotta accept and continue on

Quigs

Immortal
I am off to the local chemist to stock up on 'me' elastoplast and 'me' Deep Heat.

I reckon this is going to be one long fharrr-cann off season fo'sure.