What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Origin III - QLD 20-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NSW need to put a quick 24 on them to take Sutton out of the game.

and @Reflector ..

Am I correct in remembering Sutton reffed the grand final?

Nothing against Penrith but what you're inferring is what I'm adamant happened in the last 20 minutes of the GF. I'm not saying cheating or outright intentional, but geez everything swung Penriths' way. So - to your comments here - yeah it's a possibility.

Sime_11

Juniors
and @Reflector ..

Am I correct in remembering Sutton reffed the grand final?

Nothing against Penrith but what you're inferring is what I'm adamant happened in the last 20 minutes of the GF. I'm not saying cheating or outright intentional, but geez everything swung Penriths' way. So - to your comments here - yeah it's a possibility.

agreed - it was always going to happen Penrith getting favorable calls to make a game of it in that second half.

reagrdless for either team - buy into the refs conspiracy or not - the teams have the ability to defend the opposition from scoring - there's your gameplan tonight = defend defend defend like your life depends on it.

QLD fans - if NSW win - does DCE finally cop heat that he deserves at Origin level ? Cleary has been maligned for much his origin career (justified) but DCE always seems to go missing in Origin and has Ben Hunt to protect him from criticism

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
agreed - it was always going to happen Penrith getting favorable calls to make a game of it in that second half.

reagrdless for either team - buy into the refs conspiracy or not - the teams have the ability to defend the opposition from scoring - there's your gameplan tonight = defend defend defend like your life depends on it.

QLD fans - if NSW win - does DCE finally cop heat that he deserves at Origin level ? Cleary has been maligned for much his origin career (justified) but DCE always seems to go missing in Origin and has Ben Hunt to protect him from criticism
I dont think DCE can stick his neck out any further

To think that a bloke who was despised by the Qld team only 4 years ago, effectively blacklisted from selection - is now their captain. It's just mindboggling. How the mighty have fallen.

gUt

Coach
DCE is fine imo. He's no Thurston, Alfie or even Cronk but he's what we've got and he's up to the job. If he had a better team around him it wouldn't be a question. Him and Munster are a very good combo.

DCE is fine imo. He's no Thurston, Alfie or even Cronk but he's what we've got and he's up to the job. If he had a better team around him it wouldn't be a question. Him and Munster are a very good combo.

Very True. "He's what you've got" - and that has very often been good enough for any Qld team to get a win.

Munted

Bench
Many comments similar to the game 1 thread in here
That's right mate. It'll be a f**king bloodbath tonight. Mark my wordz. Could get real bad, end Wayne's origin coaching career. Many of these qld debutantes will be future Jarrod Mullens.

ironhorse

Juniors
QLD govt has intervened again in sport by allowing a full stadium but borders still closed so their will be 39998 qlders and 3 blues supporters ,but also locked NSW team out until game day , and Alfie 14th man on field should be enough to swing it their way .

Munted

Bench
The more I study the qld team and form guide, the hornier I get.
I'm thinking tedesco 3x tries, cook involved in all of them.
Cleary 100% with the boot with 9 attempts at goal.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
That's right mate. It'll be a f**king bloodbath tonight. Mark my wordz. Could get real bad, end Wayne's origin coaching career. Many of these qld debutantes will be future Jarrod Mullens.

The butthurt is still very strong with this one

Valheru

Coach
This just has a QLD win written all over it.

I will be getting on the $3 for them to win

Munted

Bench
Brenko Lee! f**k me, hows he get a guernsey in the XXXX Maroons? He is a potentially worse than his brother, Ederick.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
QLD govt has intervened again in sport by allowing a full stadium but borders still closed so their will be 39998 qlders and 3 blues supporters ,but also locked NSW team out until game day , and Alfie 14th man on field should be enough to swing it their way .

The capacity is 52,500 (well just under but up to that with standing room).

QLD flew in and out game day for game two.

Munted

Bench
Is this a master-class in Wayne Bennett mind games?
I'm expecting Langer, Smith and lockyer to run out and absolutely pants nsw.