What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
I like the Cartwright deal. I can’t see how anyone can’t to be honest, there’s next to no risk at all. He either performs or doesn’t get a look in and it looks like he’s backing himself to do that. An astute pick up for mine. Hopefully Covid vax is written into the fine print of the deal :D

To be honest I'm sad to hear this. He's busted his guts out week in week out and we're going to replace him with Mansour. LOL how ridiculous

So from that you've worked out what is actually going to happen? The article states that the club are not actively trying to move Fergo on, but if he got an offer for a longer deal they wouldn't stand in his way. What is wrong with the club telling Ferg that they're not planning to take up an option on 2022?

Gronk

Staff member
To be honest I'm sad to hear this. He's busted his guts out week in week out and we're going to replace him with Mansour. LOL how ridiculous
Well I guess his manager might be shopping him with a a hope of getting a multi year deal. If he gets one and that club have room in their cap or can move someone on and if the Mansour deal is still on the table ...

Latest posts