What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

MugaB

Coach
We have a good record of turning plod to gold - Snowden, Prior, Feefs. Still working on Woods though
Good luck with woods, but Prior was a a great prop, straight hard, by far the least plodder on your list, Fafita has other issues, not footy related also valuable, but tolmen?
Plod, Plod, Plod, Plod....

myrrh ken

First Grade
Good luck with woods, but Prior was a a great prop, straight hard, by far the least plodder on your list, Fafita has other issues, not footy related also valuable, but tolmen?
Well it was either him or plodder tamou. I guess we went for the half price version.

AJB1102

First Grade

Sharks missed 743 tackles in 2020, 95 more than next worst (Bulldogs). Tolman made 95%+ of his tackles. I think it's pretty clear what Tolman has been signed for and its not his devastating offensive prowess.

MugaB

Coach
Sharks missed 743 tackles in 2020, 95 more than next worst (Bulldogs). Tolman made 95%+ of his tackles. I think it's pretty clear what Tolman has been signed for and its not his devastating offensive prowess.
Agreed, probably the best option they had for pittance, since recovering from cap dramas

AJB1102

First Grade
Agreed, probably the best option they had for pittance, since recovering from cap dramas

Yeah cash would've been an issue also not much else around. Got a prop out injured for a while next year too, Fifita who knows how healthy the knee is. Then a lotta young forwards that could learn a thing or 2 about tackling their ring off. Glad it's only a 1 year deal though.

MugaB

Coach
Yeah cash would've been an issue also not much else around. Got a prop out injured for a while next year too, Fifita who knows how healthy the knee is. Then a lotta young forwards that could learn a thing or 2 about tackling their ring off. Glad it's only a 1 year deal though.
Don't get me wrong, i rate the guy, but he is a plodder, and i rated Tamou too

Tiger5150

Bench

If you have Woods and Tolman on the field at the same time your defensive efficiency in the middle will be a 9 and the plodness will be 11