What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nov 18 2020: State of Origin GAME 3

Eelogical

Referee
One would think that after 40 years NSW would know what the go is at Suncorp. In this instance, it's Freddy at the helm. Many have preceded him in the quest for glory. NSW Blew game 1 in Adelaide, then proceeded to carve QLD into pineapple pieces in game 2. So, a week later, here in the headquarters of SOO folklore, will the tables turn? Will Cleary's kicking game evaporate or will he write his name into the annals of Origin history?? Will NSW fold at the cauldron? Will the Maroons turn into apocalyptic beasts and devour NSW? It's do or die..........this is Origin.

I also write Gus Gould's prologues to the game in my spare time.

Suitman

Post Whore
NSW SHOULD win.
Will we? History says no. We have an appalling record in these situations at Suncorp and Qld always lift in these situations, despite the caliber of their playing roster.
My heart says yes, my head has no idea.
Really looking forward to it though.

Eelogical

Referee
NSW SHOULD win.
Will we? History says no. We have an appalling record in these situations at Suncorp and Qld always lift in these situations, despite the caliber of their playing roster.
My heart says yes, my head has no idea.
Really looking forward to it though.

upload_2020-11-18_18-42-32.jpeg

Latest posts