What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Origin III - QLD 20-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
Hopefully NSW get some square up calls in the second half. Sutton by far QLDs best. Managing the game nicely. But he's good for square ups.

Pretty f**king pathetic to only have 2 tries with all that field position and possession. One of those tries being a knock on aswell.

Glen

Bench
NSW getting belted physically here. That Munster penalty he got for attacking Cleary on the ground was so f**king ludicrous though and led to their second try

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
NSW are on the rack here. That last try was a heartbreaker. If they had gone into the 2nd half at 6 all you would give them a chance even without Teddy, but now they're chasing on the scoreboard, a man down with Yeo marking Gagai and going into the 2nd half after doing a mountain of defence. QLD's confidence would have to be through the roof.

Tweed Titan

Bench
All NSW can do is possibly swap Yeo and Wighton and hope Wighton can mark up better against Gagai and Munster. Queensland has no threats on their right side.

blaza88z

Coach
I am a QLD fan and even I am stunned that we are in front at half-time, just because of how the two teams look on paper.

You wouldn't give QLD a chance with the likes of Edrick and Brenko Lee in the side