What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

How many premierships have they won dunderhead?

When all is said and done, people won’t look at 2020 panthers and consider them an afterthought. They will examine their number of wins, the merits of their group and conclude they were a f**king good side.

They only lost the grand final because their lying coach prepared them for a funeral.

stryker

First Grade
When all is said and done, people won’t look at 2020 panthers and consider them an afterthought. They will examine their number of wins, the merits of their group and conclude they were a f**king good side.
They were a good side who choked like two dollar hookers to the least talented Melbourne squad in a decade.
To call them one of the greatest ever is laughable.

stryker

First Grade
Why are people pushing for Allan?
He was the clear weak link for the bunnies in the finals.
Very slow, zero evasion skills, died with the ball constantly, barely first grade standard.
I’ll add to this, an origin winner but worst on field during that to boot.
Do not sign this bloke!

stryker

First Grade
Bittersweet seeing Harry play so well tonight.
He probably would not have gotten the exposure to play origin if he played at Melbourne this year but would have been at the club who won the title.
We’ll miss him as much as we did the turd when he left.

axl rose

Bench
Worst on field ! I give you Wighton and Walker.
Fittler is arrogant picking so many players out of position. Lucky to be playing rebuilding and weak qld teams the last 2 years. This time he was up against an actual coach. And since my loyalty is to Tigers f**k all of them anyway.

NSW former dominance was all thanks to Sirro, Tim Brasher and Elias. And now Qld thanks to Tiger Grant.

Last edited:

BrotherJim05

Bench
I thought Grant only had one year left at Melbourne? Technically he could sign with us for 2022 right?

The fact of the matter is that Grant is a Melbourne Storm player. As much as it sucks, he may very well have ambitions to make the 9 jersey at Storm his own and start a new dynasty there.

Whatever happens, I will always have a soft spot for that kid. He's got a long representative future ahead of him. Don't even need to wish him all the best I'm that confident he's going to kill it.

Tigerm

First Grade
Fittler is arrogant picking so many players out of position. Lucky to be playing rebuilding and weak qld teams the last 2 years. This time he was up against an actual coach. And since my loyalty is to Tigers f**k all of them anyway.

NSW former dominance was all thanks to Sirro, Tim Brasher and Elias. And now Qld thanks to Tiger Grant.
To lose an unlosable game like he did, Fittler will never be good enough to coach a WT's side:)

At least he took us of the back page:joy:

Last edited:

Latest posts