What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nov 18 2020: State of Origin GAME 3

84 Baby

Referee
What is it with Qld? This shit happens every time we are playing a decider at Suncorp.

They are severely pumped. Defence is killing us. They are smashing us.
We look weak. Our defence is Tigers like. Soft. Our kick chases are appalling, compared to theirs.

We are boring in attack, and offer nothing. Our intensity is lacking big time. I blame the coach. It ain't good enough. We have been in this position so many times in Origin. If anyone should know this, it is Fittler!! Yet, he hasn't been able to lift us.
There are a few favored forwards of ours that I would never pick again. They haven't impressed me all series. And why isn't Brown getting any time? He is made for Origin.
I've really lost so much respect for Fittler as a coach this series. He better give Paulo more game time in the 2nd half. He's the only forward that has offered anything in 2nd phase attack for us.

And, fair dinkum, when are channel 9 going to rid us of these commentators?
As soon as Tedesco went off, it was obvious that the Dally M fullback of the year was going to go back to fullback, yet they stated clearly Wighton went back there. WTF?
It took them over 10 minutes to say that Gutherson was fullback, even though he had been cleaning up kick after kick.
They really need to get rid of these irrelevant fossils.
Seems like a cut n paste post after some Eels games

Eelementary

Post Whore
Lockyer calls him Gay-guy. Others call him gag-eye.

A little help here ?

I remember Dane came out a few years ago, and said the proper pronunciation is "gay-guy", just like Matt Gillett should be pronounced "Matt Gill-ett".

Happy MEel

First Grade
How the f**k is that a penalty when Munster pushed Cleary in the face and Arrow picked up and threw down a concussed Tedesco. That’s absolutely f**ked.

Latest posts