What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Origin

Kilkenny

Coach
NSW forwards totally outplayed.

Maroons only six in front is the only good thing about that 1st half.

Yeo not being shown up the whole forward pack is being outgunned.

WestyLife

First Grade
NSW forwards totally outplayed.

Maroons only six in front is the only good thing about that 1st half.

Yeo not being shown up the whole forward pack is being outgunned.

Let's not start this defend the player from my team thing. Everyone can see Yeo is being run around. He doesn't have the lateral movement to match origin Gaigai

Kilkenny

Coach
Let's not start this defend the player from my team thing. Everyone can see Yeo is being run around. He doesn't have the lateral movement to match origin Gaigai
Are you serious. WOW. Perhaps the most ridiculous statement ever. Tedesco goes down, Yeo thrown into a makeshift role and you want to carve him up and somehow make him responsible for the performance of the Blues.

Kilkenny

Coach
Yes. Panthers turned him into a lock this year and Freddie is playing him at centre and he can't match the speed there. Not Yeo's fault it's poor coaching but still a fact.

And why is he playing centre. Please enlighten me with what other viable options we have. By all means criticise the selection of the bench but to criticise Yeo for being thrown into a role he was not picked to do is frankly disgusting.

franklin2323

Immortal
I don't think Cleary is playing bad. Hasn't made a mistake but this is an example of his predictabilty. QLD know what they will get done plenty of video work

WestyLife

First Grade
FFS ..... he's a forward and didn't ask to play centre, he's doing the best he can. Freddy should have put a utility on the bench

That's what I said but you lot are too busy trying to get offended that one of the Panthers might be criticised :smirk:

Yeo getting shown up at centre. This is why you need better utility on the bench.

And why is he playing centre. Please enlighten me with what other viable options we have. By all means criticise the selection of the bench but to criticise Yeo for being thrown into a role he was not picked to do is frankly disgusting.

This is why you get into arguments. Not even living in reality. I criticised the bench selection.

forby

Juniors
Sutton has killed another game!
How can he be the best referee in the game?
He has made some absolute howlers yet again!
Now watch the possession and penalties go NSWs way!

Jane Murray

Bench
Sutton has killed another game!
How can he be the best referee in the game?
He has made some absolute howlers yet again!
Now watch the possession and penalties go NSWs way!

How he missed Cameron Munsters facial on Nathan Cleary is beyond me. Also, a penalty try should have been awarded.

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
That's what I said but you lot are too busy trying to get offended that one of the Panthers might be criticised :smirk:

This is why you get into arguments. Not even living in reality. I criticised the bench selection.

Not true at all. I don’t make the statements you made. Never have never will. Just not my go.

murraymob

First Grade
The game was lost up the middle.Cleary had a good game.No half will dominate when the forwards are getting out gunned
Yeo was solid made a break .No fault of his he got thrown out wide
Qld just where far more hungry to win

Kilkenny

Coach
Regardless of any differences of opinion the Maroons thoroughly deserved there win and frankly the margin should have been much greater.

For the record Nathan couldn’t have done any more given his forwards sucked basically.

Latest posts