What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Origin III - QLD 20-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eelectrica

Referee
Seriously, what will it take to get the bullshit out of this game. Kafusi should have been binned! He was a merkin in the grand final, he was a merkin in each game of origin.
I'm a qld supporter and I agree. That needs to be rubbed from the game. I fully expected him to be binned.

The_Frog

First Grade
Any other day it was a penalty try talk about f**king rigged...
Yep penalty try. Anyway I can live with Queensland winning. They did lift and had the better coach by a million miles. Fittler should go for not covering backline injuries in this game. It was like rope a dope. NSW stuffed in game one by being killed in the forwards, so Freddy loads up on forwards. Bennett is a genius.

mxlegend99

Referee
Whoa there mate, I don't hate anyone, that's an awful thing to say. I just don't rate Cleary because of his inability to perform in big games ala Pearce. He played awesome in Game 2 and I acknowledged it. Calling it as it is. I wish he was better.
His side was f**king smashed all game. He still did more than DCE behind a badly beaten forward pack in a side which was never in the territorial battle.

You cant win games without the ball.

Queensland had all the ball. All the field position. NSW were stuck on their own line all game and it's the halfback to blame for that? He performed about as well as could be expected under the circumstances. What half would do better in the same circumstances?

Certainly not DCE who had everything go his way and was still invisible.

Munted

Bench
Game 1 and 3 ruined of a good finish due to the slow down, subsequent penalties and eventual binning.
Honestly Sutton produces these games like a movie, same thing with the grand final.
He's in control and unless he puts players in the bin again and again, this will happen.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Fair call, Wighton was quite poor. He needs to be 5/8 or nothing.

Its actually interesting how poorly he defended at centre. I think hes a fantastic defensive 5/8th but he had no confidence at all in his inside and outside man which is kind of an important thing in centre.

I know for Freddy its tempting to play him there to squeeze an extra ball player in but yeah either 5/8th or not playing. I guess he could play on the bench at a pinch

Latest posts